Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus Bradley on NFL AM (Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When he was describing the LEO position, first name that came to mind was Anthony Barr. 

They love Gus. Getting praise haha

Quote:They love Gus. Getting praise haha
How can you not love Gus?
Quote:When he was describing the LEO position, first name that came to mind was Anthony Barr.

I think he is the 2nd best Leo in the draft.
Something that nobody has mentioned was the comment he made about free agent acquisitions.  Gus made the point that free agents want to come here.  That's a change from the past when free agents were happy to take the money to play here for a bit.  They WANT to play here now.  That's a pretty significant change.

Quote:How can you not love Gus?

If you are an offensive coordinator or quarterback.
Quote:When he was describing the LEO position, first name that came to mind was Anthony Barr.

I personally wouldn't mind Barr at 3 especially if Clowney and Watkins are gone. I like Barr better then Mack. Maybe we trade down and get Barr,Ebron,Evans or Qb?
Smokescreen.
Quote:Something that nobody has mentioned was the comment he made about free agent acquisitions. Gus made the point that free agents want to come here. That's a change from the past when free agents were happy to take the money to play here for a bit. They WANT to play here now. That's a pretty significant change.
I can only see that feeling getting better among potential free agents. Just wait until we get a little more competitive. I am really enjoying what we are building here In jax.