Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: AFC South Pick'em Week 16
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Tennessee    -5    At Jacksonville

This game could go either way. I have a feeling the Jags are going to be plaing strong so I'm going with them

At Oakland
   -3.5    Indianapolis    53

At Oakland, very hostile territory for the Colts so, Oakland Wins

At Houston
   -2    Cincinnati    41

Pick'em but I'm going with the Tinhorns at home

1 - 2 Last week

29 - 18 overall

Week # 15 Results:  1-2

Overall Results: 34-13

Week # 16 selections:

Tennessee

Oakland

Houston

Titans over Jags (This game scares the [BLEEP] out of me, but I think the Titans win a close one.)

Raiders over Colts

Bengals over Texans

27-18 overall

Stinking flaming thumbtacks, da Raidas, and the bungles for me plz
32-15 overall.

Going with my heart over my head this week, so pretty much guaranteed 0-3 this week but oh well.

Jags over Titans

Colts over Raiders

Bengals over Texans

30-17 overall

3-0 last week

Tennessee

Oakland

Houston

28-19 overall

titans

raiders

bengals
26-21 overall

This week's picks:

Titans

Raiders

Texans
Hopefully the titans do the Jaguars a favor and step on their necks early and don't let them lose the only thing they have to play for, draft position. That said I get a sinking feeling the Jaguars win their last two and drop five or six spots.

Still I think the titans should win, so I'll take them, I'll also take the Raiders and texans.

2-1 last week.

titans

Raiders

texans
Gotta go with the home team....besides we owe them a one....ortwo,or three

Jaguars over the tacks  Sick

JDR & Raiders dump the clots

bungles (have a qb) over the 'horns (savage isn't this week)  :thumbsup:
Tenn

Oakland

Houstan with Savage
Jags

Raiders

Bengals

Tennessee (8-6)
at Jacksonville (2-12)-Jaguars fans finally got what most have been clamoring for all year.  Gus Bradley was fired after the Houston game.  Taking his place on what is most likely solely an interim basis is Doug Marrone.  He is, by leaps and bounds, better than Bradley as a coach, but I don't know if he has enough time to make a positive impact in the W-L column against a team the Jaguars SHOULD be competing against for the division crown at this point, but aren't.  The tacks are playing good football, and, by my estimation, are playoff worthy, having beaten Denver, Kansas City and Green Bay.  Tennessee 28 Jacksonville 13.

Indy (7-7)
at Oakland (11-3)-Oakland doesn't have Minnesota's defense, but they have Khalil Mack, who can cause major headaches for a suspect Indy line.  What's more, they have the QB who can go to to toe with Luck, which is something Minnesota did not have last week.  Oakland can taste the division title and are fighting for home field advantage.  Too much for Indy to overcome.  Oakland 30 Indy 23.

Cincinnati (5-8-1)
at Houston (8-6)
-Bengals out of the playoffs and have run out of steam.  Houston at home, fighting for the division, with a new QB.  Houston wins 24-17.

Last week:  2-1

Overall:  30-17

Here's hoping everyone has a happy and safe holiday season.

Titans

Raiders

Bengals

25-12 overall 

I will pick this week 

Raiders

Texans-to many key players out for bengals

Titians

I almost forgot about this week.

Last week 1-2

Overall 24-23

Titans over Jaguars 27-20

Colts over Raiders 38-35

Texans over Bengals 17-6

Titans

Raiders

Bengals

Late cause of christmas stuff but Jags, Raiders, Bengals

Quote:Tenn

Oakland

Houstan with Savage
22-12 overall, 2-1 this week. And a merry Christmas with the Jags giving me a surprise win. This is one 2-1 I can deal with.
Quote:Tenn

Oakland

Houstan with Savage
22-12 overall, 2-1 this week. And a merry Christmas with the Jags giving me a surprise win. This is one 2-1 I can deal with.
Pages: 1 2