Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Titans trade for Mike Glennon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I saw a report on Twitter that the Titans have traded pick 4.12 for Glennon and pick 5.3.

I haven't been able to find a link on this yet.

I don't know why Tampa would trade him. I mean, he did show quite a bit of promise for a first year rookie even though he was sacked 40 times in 13 starts.

Sounds like Tennessee got a steal if this is true.

Quote:I don't know why Tampa would trade him. I mean, he did show quite a bit of promise for a first year rookie even though he was sacked 40 times in 13 starts.

Sounds like Tennessee got a steal if this is true.

Yeah I've seen nothing else on it...I don't think it happened.  
I see now that I read it wrong.  Mods, feel free to delete my stupidity.   :thanks:

Good trade for them.

Quote:I see now that I read it wrong.  Mods, feel free to delete my stupidity.   :thanks:

We tend to leave posts like that up.  :woot:
Quote:I see now that I read it wrong.  Mods, feel free to delete my stupidity.   :thanks:

If only it was that easy to do for everyone in here.
Quote:If only it was that easy to do for everyone in here.
you mean admit when there wrong? That'd be nice.

If they did that for you, they would have to do it for everybody. Then no one would know who Tommy was.
Quote:We tend to leave posts like that up.  :woot:

Y'all are so helpful.   Smile

Plus if you deleted all of the stupidity around here, what would we have left?

Quote:you mean admit when there wrong? That'd be nice.

I'm still new to the Twitter thing and I jumped the gun.  I still don't have any clue how to use it and I thought I was getting pretty good at digging through the feed.  Then this happened.  Back to my Twitter for Dummies book I go.

Quote:If they did that for you, they would have to do it for everybody. Then no one would know who Tommy was.

+1 for you.
I wish we'd trade for him. 

Quote:Y'all are so helpful. Smile

Plus if you deleted all of the stupidity around here, what would we have left?

I'm still new to the Twitter thing and I jumped the gun. I still don't have any clue how to use it and I thought I was getting pretty good at digging through the feed. Then this happened. Back to my Twitter for Dummies book I go.

+1 for you.
took me a while to realize what you were referring to and then I realized we were semi on topic
I'd take Glennon for a 4th and 5th in a heartbeat. He's already shown he could play in this league. At the absolute bare minimum you'd have yourself a young, high quality backup who would easily push Henne as the starter.
I think thats a good deal for the Titans.

Wonder if this means the Bucs are a lock to grab QB in the first.

People haven't figured out this didnt actually happen have they?
Quote:People haven't figured out this didnt actually happen have they?
I've had quite a few beers, so you tell me what I'm supposed to think.
Quote:People haven't figured out this didnt actually happen have they?

Let me make it clearer...

I CAN'T READ AND THIS TRADE DID NOT HAPPEN.  THE TITANS DID NOT TRADE FOR MIKE GLENNON.  SCARECROW IS STOOPID.

I hope that helps.   :thumbsup: 
Quote:Let me make it clearer...

I CAN'T READ AND THIS TRADE DID NOT HAPPEN. THE TITANS DID NOT TRADE FOR MIKE GLENNON. SCARECROW IS STOOPID.

I hope that helps. :thumbsup:
oh man this is brilliant.. We should require all posters to do this when they are wrong
The Titans traded for Glennon? Wow.
:/
Pages: 1 2