Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Caldwell will be on with Dempsey and Prisco at 11:35 today on 1010xl
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
They're teasing the heck out of it.  Dave Caldwell will join Mike Dempsey and his rotating guest host, Pete Prisco, on 1010XL at 11:35. 

Digging the new schedule on 1010XL.  Getting more Jaguars broadcasting daily for 2 hours is awesome. 

Agree. I love the new show. 

Thank you
Could someone give the link?

They have an app as well.
just google the station and you can listen online

I listen on the TuneIn app

Does the tunein app crash? The 1010XL app crashes constantly
TuneIn app is very reliable, even lets you pause/resume the stream when you have to take a break. I use it daily at work.
Here comes the smoke screen, LOL.

I wonder who DC really wants?  I can't see Mack or Watkins having the value at #3.  IMO, Dee Ford will be a better pass rusher than Mack.  Watkins is short and relies on the bubble screen + might be a doper.

I think Dave's board is 1. Bortles  2. Clowney  3.Trade Down.

Quote:Does the tunein app crash? The 1010XL app crashes constantly.

<div> 
</div>

Not for me. I listen to the Kiper/McShay and Matt Smith/Bucky Brooks draft podcasts on TuneIn and never have an issue. I have the TuneIn app for my ROKU and 1010XL is not on there. But the mobile app on my Android, I listen to 1010xl with no problems.
Found his "Blue Chip Tackle" comments along with Pasztor being able to move to Guard interesting.
Could someone summarize discussion? Thanks.
Quote:Found his "Blue Chip Tackle" comments along with Pasztor being able to move to Guard interesting.

Yep. I think he may have left us some breadcrumbs there.
Yall can read into a radio interview if you want but I dont think Caldwell would tip his hand in any way a week before the draft.

lol Prisco is funny.....he asked Caldwell who he would pick at three if Clowney went one and Robinson went two.....
Around 180 draftable players on their board.  I think I saw a report that the Ravens had a similar number.  

36 players are off the board for character or injury concerns.

"The majority of this QB class has a ways to go."

The "majority" of every QB class has a ways to go. 

He'd be surprised if Clowney was there at 3.

4 or 5 starters from this draft class.

Manziel is the most ready to play.
If we draft Johnny I may start actually liking football again. But him saying that means were not gonna draft him Sad

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7