Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Psycho Dodgeball Mom Loses it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mom and son were hit in the face while playing dodge ball, apparently she loses her stuff.

Here's a word of advice for her. If you don't want your son, or yourself hit in the face with a ball, don't play dodgeball. Moron. http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/oddnews/moth...39156.html

Jesus...learn to duck lady!! :blink:
Some women just don't like balls to the face.

Quote:Some women just don't like balls to the face.

That's when you don't walk, you run.. 
Quote:Some women just don't like balls to the face.

Most guys don't either... :whistling:
If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a ball.......

If you're going to become true dodgeballers, then you've got to learn the five D's of dodgeball!  Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!

Quote:If you're going to become true dodgeballers, then you've got to learn the five D's of dodgeball!  Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!

Amen!!
I remember when we used to play this in school. I would try to throw it as hard as I could. One time I hit this one kid in the head and the ball bounced all the way to the ceiling of the gym. Good times. 

Quote:I remember when we used to play this in school. I would try to throw it as hard as I could. One time I hit this one kid in the head and the ball bounced all the way to the ceiling of the gym. Good times. 

You were "that kid" weren't  ya? It's ok, nobody here is going to judge you. 
Quote:You were "that kid" weren't  ya? It's ok, nobody here is going to judge you. 

Haha, nah, but you were probably a lot like him. And, thats ok, I won't judge you either. 
Quote:Haha, nah, but you were probably a lot like him. And, thats ok, I won't judge you either. 

Why do you think I act the way I do?
Quote:If you're going to become true dodgeballers, then you've got to learn the five D's of dodgeball!  Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge!
She should have told her son he was about as useful as a [BLEEP] flavored lollipop.
Quote:You were "that kid" weren't  ya? It's ok, nobody here is going to judge you. 
I was to, as was the majority who played. They still play it at the school I work at. In fact, next week we have a Faculty Vs. Senior game after school as a fundraiser.

They still play kickball in school? Its sort of like baseball, but played with the same ball you'd use for dodgeball. 

Quote:They still play kickball in school? Its sort of like baseball, but played with the same ball you'd use for dodgeball. 
Yup.