Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Anyone use NFL Rewind recently?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It seems like it just turned to crap like a week ago. I have no problems watching other content, including HD content anywhere else. In fact, I had no problem with NFL Rewind until just recently as well, it alsmost seems like the coaches film is throttled now it buffers 1-2 times per second. Anyone else having this problem?

Quote:It seems like it just turned to crap like a week ago. I have no problems watching other content, including HD content anywhere else. In fact, I had no problem with NFL Rewind until just recently as well, it alsmost seems like the coaches film is throttled now it buffers 1-2 times per second. Anyone else having this problem?

NFL is one of those head scratcher entities that have billions of dollars at their disposal but somehow have crappy website and apps.   I watched the coaches film a few times, and it was clunky and just barely worked.  As far as the buffering, maybe their insistence on playing a video with every single link on their webpage is catching up to them. 
Haven't watched it a little bit but it's so horribly set up. They had a chance to make a great product (I still love it buy it's not amazing) and half [BLEEP] it.

Hopefully whatever issue you're having (I bet everyone is having it) is resolved in a few weeks when I'll start watching again.
Quote:It seems like it just turned to crap like a week ago. I have no problems watching other content, including HD content anywhere else. In fact, I had no problem with NFL Rewind until just recently as well, it alsmost seems like the coaches film is throttled now it buffers 1-2 times per second. Anyone else having this problem?

I don't really speak your language but, yeah. the quality of rewind is very dissmal