Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: one way jags can guarntee winning at home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We should use a live Jaguar dureing team introduction.  Even let it run around freely, just think of how scared the other team would get. We would win all our home games for sure. why not? Seahawks use a live Hawk. If your worried about the animal hurting people then we could get professional animal trainers to train it so it scars our oppenetts. why not?  Smile 

The thing about wild animals are that they are never fully tame.  On top of that the animal would not react well with the crowd noise.  Creative though

Yes, then better seats would cost less and the upper seats would cost more, due to safety reasons. 

Putting a live Jaguar around a crowd of screaming humans isn't a good idea.

sissies its a great idea

Yeah snow that's a bad idea.. Beautiful animal but just to many risks.
Somebody forgot that they watched "GLADIATOR" recently.

HeadSlap

Live wild animals and fans who have spent a couple of hours tailgating will not end well.

Mix in the drunk redneck's famous last words: "hey ya'll, looky here" and who knows what could happen.

I've got a couple jaguars I can spare. Idk about "hurting/scaring" the opponents. That's kinda hit or miss. May scare or maul our own. But if you really want I can lend them to the organization. Buyer beware...I can't really afford to properly feed them, so they may be hungry.
I'm not too concerned for the safety of the fans but the Jaguar on the other hand will need so security in my opinion...

50,000+ fans up against 1cat...

NH3...b
Bring it out whenever we play the Chiefs so Eric Berry stays on the bench

"Woooo get on wit dat Jaguar, I don't mess with no Jaguars bruh"

Great idea !!  It'd be just like the Roman Colosseum... Gladiators doing battle on the field.. wild animals eating the losers.. I just might change my name to Lardasius !!

That's not neccecary cause we are Jaguars.

See what I did there.

Quote:That's not neccecary cause we are Jaguars.

See what I did there.
Search "We are jaguar" on youtube.. listen to the song XD

-ScrewDrvr-

It would be better if there was no show/announcement when they release it. Just advertise that a wild jaguar will be let loose in the stadium at some point during the game.

I can already feel the excitement.

My point was this, the other teams would be so scared they wouldn't be able to play the game because they are afried they would get hurt. Since  We Are Jaguars the animal would leave our team,and fans alone. :yes:

Quote:We should use a live Jaguar dureing team introduction.  Even let it run around freely, just think of how scared the other team would get. We would win all our home games for sure. why not? Seahawks use a live Hawk. If your worried about the animal hurting people then we could get professional animal trainers to train it so it scars our oppenetts. why not?  Smile

Wolfie, have you been drinking tonight? If not I suggest you start.
nope I haven't been drinking, and I won't start either. All my ideas are 100% natural.

I'm sure Khan would love seeing fans in those $350 field level seats getting mauled weekly. That'll fix things.
Quote:I'm sure Khan would love seeing fans in those $350 field level seats getting mauled weekly. That'll fix things.

Can he write that off?
Pages: 1 2