Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: PFF Article on the defensive FAs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Not really anything we didnt know or expect but its a decent read. 

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/20...rs-d-line/

Man, I really hope that the change of scenery and role gives Hood a bump. I have such high hopes for him.

Yeah, I'm hoping Hood sees a resurgence in his career here.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the Seattle additions help this line.  I have a sneaking suspicion we're going to be much better in pressuring the quarterback. 

I wanna see this D beat some people up (legally of course).

I love a good, riled up, defensive crowd.
That picture they made there actually looks sick haha.

I hope Chris Clemons can come back to form.  He missed most of last year from injury.

Nice read.

The leo position does have a decent rotation. I mentioned before that there is some nice depth on the D-line now, does that allow DC to go offense with his first pick.

With what the top of the draft has and what we have already, unless Clowney is there I would go Watkins (if he is there) ,QB, or try my hardest to trade down. 

Hopefully Branch will be able to develop behind Babin and Clemons so we aren't forced to continue drafting pass-rushers at the top of draft year after year..

Quote:I wanna see this D beat some people up (legally of course).

I love a good, riled up, defensive crowd.

You big bully.
I think we are going to be very happy with Clemons off the edge this year.  Hood I'm not so sure. 

A lot of new but old faces to play a part in Bradleys dline. He will have a very hands on approach to coaching these guys.
I found this picture interesting.

[Image: JAX-new-front-600x350.png]

Quote:I found this picture interesting.
Is that like a depth chart on the field pic?
Quote:Is that like a depth chart on the field pic?

Yup.  Pretty cool to see it that way.  I would hope Hood can become who he was supposed to be when he was drafted, but I really like Marks too.  Nothing quite like having depth at the DT position again.
Quote:I found this picture interesting.

is that branch first @ leo?
Quote:is that branch first @ leo?
no that's Clemons, SEA jersey, I think it's Babin 2 and Branch 3
Khalil Mack would be a terror off the edge with Red, Roy and Sen' in there. Especially if Babin was in and Mack kicked down to blitz from a LB position

Quote:Khalil Mack would be a terror off the edge with Red, Roy and Sen' in there. Especially if Babin was in and Mack kicked down to blitz from a LB position

yea, but after the sack/punt on 3rd down, Chad Henne comes jogging onto the field to lead us to another 3 and out.
Quote:yea, but after the sack/punt on 3rd down, Chad Henne comes jogging onto the field to lead us to another 3 and out.
Maybe.... Maybe NOT Smile