Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fans with Jaguars tattoos?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After showing you all my new JAGS tattoo http://imgur.com/vS8VL9n,7dqfoBI I got the idea to start a page on Facebook (and eventually a blog possibly) to showcase a collection of the "fans for life" club (aka Jaguars fans with Jaguars tattoos).  If you, or anyone you know has a Jaguars tattoo, it would really help if you could share them with the page so we can showcase all the awesome Jaguars tattoos in one place and also share our fans' hardcore love for our Jags.

http://www.facebook.com/JaguarsTattoos

Even if you don't know anyone with a Jaguars tattoo, feel free to like the page and show your support! Thank you!

I don't have Facebook, so I can't like you no matter how much I like you. I can't show you my jags tattoo because it's an alpha male jag "giving" it to a titan. And it "thing" is my thing.

However, after seeing your tat, I wouldn't mind having that shield on me somewhere. I'm thinking upper right or left chest or right shoulder ( as my left shoulder is already taken). I don't have the arms to get bicep work done. I would definitely have to lift. I would love to hear suggestions.

Good luck with the blog and Facebook page. If you do website design or fixes pm me, mine can use updating bad. You seem like that "web guy" that may be able to help.

Again, good luck. I'm sure it'll be a success.
??? You typed it super little like. I reply and it's enormous! Guess I excited it?

Grower, not a shower?
Quote:??? You typed it super little like. I reply and it's enormous! Guess I excited it?

Grower, not a shower?

It's your husky voice.  Keep talking.
Quote:It's your husky voice.  Keep talking.

I've got a Siberian husky. Does that count?
This thread just went creepy...
Quote:This thread just went creepy...

Why does this line follow me everywhere I go?
Quote:This thread just went creepy...

Oh yeah? So tell us about your jag tat. The one that is lurking in the cave ready to pounce some unsuspecting prey.
Quote:Why does this line follow me everywhere I go?

Hmmm...let's think about this one for awhile.

Quote:Oh yeah? So tell us about your jag tat. The one that is lurking in the cave ready to pounce some unsuspecting prey.

If I talk about it, then there won't be any unsuspecting going on!!
old logo on outside of my right calf.

Quote:old logo on outside of my right calf.

Mind sharing?