Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Powdered Alcohol Has Arrived
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Powdered Alcohol Has Arrived

Talk about a powder keg.

Palcohol may soon be at a liquor store near you. The product was recently approved for consumption by the Federal Government, which means society could well be on its way to snorting itself into oblivion. But that's NOT HOW IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE USED, PEOPLE.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/21...weird-news

Prayers answered.
Adult Tang.. Awesome!!
Quote:Adult Tang.. Awesome!!

Wonder if they'll take it to the Moon?????? :teehee: :yes:
This is real right?
Quote:This is real right?

Here's another story/link

Feds approve the sale of powdered alcohol

Ever tried to transport a bottle of alcohol only to give up because it was too heavy or it broke?  Meet your new best beverage friend: powdered booze.

A patent for Palcohol has now been approved by the Treasury Department, reports Lehrman’s Beverage Law.

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2014/04/2...p=features
I can't wait to snort a line!

Oh boy.  NFL pat downs are going to become even more adventurous. 

The label says 58% alcohol by weight, 12% alcohol by volume. Where did all the alcohol go after mixing?
Quote:The label says 58% alcohol by weight, 12% alcohol by volume. Where did all the alcohol go after mixing?

I suggest you read up on the exciting concept of density.
Sounds horrible. Like most alcohol anyway.

Quote:I suggest you read up on the exciting concept of density.

I don't have time for that. I'm too busy badgering the company about making powdered beer.
How many times has this powder been Distilled???

NH3
Quote:Sounds horrible. Like most alcohol anyway.

I've never known of alcohol to "Sound Horrible"... Even the bad tasting alcohol...

IJS...

NH3...
Quote:The label says 58% alcohol by weight, 12% alcohol by volume. Where did all the alcohol go after mixing?

So it's about the same percentage as your average bottle of wine..
soon we'll hear the tragic stories of kids finding ways to take in the drug.

or they'll try the cinnamon challenged except with powdered alcohol and post it on vine/youtube.  

Quote:soon we'll hear the tragic stories of kids finding ways to take in the drug.

or they'll try the cinnamon challenged except with powdered alcohol and post it on vine/youtube.

Don't see the issue. This isn't for kids (like many things). But if someone were brave enough to take a lot of it dry they'd have to brace themselves for some serious dehydration symptom.
I would rather be seen with a Zima than a packet of powdered alcohol. Is beer no longer cool?
Quote:Don't see the issue. This isn't for kids (like many things). But if someone were brave enough to take a lot of it dry they'd have to brace themselves for some serious dehydration symptom.
Or death
Quote:Wonder if they'll take it to the Moon?????? :teehee: :yes:

I'll bet that some of those who partake in it will feel like they are going to the moon, and maybe even beyond.
Pages: 1 2