Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Person who called Michelle Obama a "ape" has her job back.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"Americans are becoming more blatant, bold, and shameless about their racism — and they’re getting away with it. Displays of hate, white supremacy, and bigotry that were once safe to assume were out of bounds in many contexts have turned out not to be."

This country as a whole has become bold and shameless about bad behavior, period. It doesn't matter who the perpetrators or victims are, there is hate and discontent raining down everywhere. And this behavior is being applauded by those who support whatever the issue is and that should never be acceptable. There are always positive ways to get a point across. MLK is a perfect example.

It's a sad thing that this woman is returning to her job and sets a bad precedent. 

Quote:Racism doesn't exist

https://www.google.com/amp/www.vox.com/p...ent=safari

Yep. That article was so full of hateful and racist lies that it proves the point.

WV -- surprised she wasn't promoted.

As a WV resident,, I can tell you behavior like that is pitiful and it sickens me.

However, WV though; point taken.
I suffer from Racism Outrage Fatigue. When everything is racist then I struggle to care that anything is.
Quote:I suffer from Racism Outrage Fatigue. When everything is racist then I struggle to care that anything is.
That is what the labeling left still does not understand.
Quote:That is what the labeling left still does not understand.
Sadly true. 
Quote:That is what the labeling left still does not understand.

That's a boatload of irony, right there.
I don't see what's so bad.  I mean, she does resemble an ape.

Is it bad and in poor taste?  Certainly, but the fact still remains.

Quote:That's a boatload of irony, right there.
If you don't get it you are not paying attention.  

Disagree with Obama's policies - RACIST 

Demand enforcing immigration laws - RACIST

Call for better screening of Muslim immigrants - RACIST

Shall I continue?  The left has mastered the art of marginalizing any opinion that differs from their own by throwing out a label. Homophobe, Isalmaphobe, Mysinogyst, Racisit, ect, ect, ect.  It is done so often a very large part of the population has grown weary and numb to this tactic.  
Quote:I don't see what's so bad. I mean, she does resemble an ape.

Is it bad and in poor taste? Certainly, but the fact still remains.

Really?
jagibelieve, you're more than welcome to disagree with their politics and opinions, but to take that stance only shows what kind of real piece of [BLEEP] you really are.

Quote:I don't see what's so bad.  I mean, she does resemble an ape.

You resemble an ape yourself.

I may be wrong - but have you not indicated they you are of Hispanic heritage?

If so, I'm sure you have no problem with all the stupid stereotypes that you've heard.

Your comment about M. Obama says more about you than you can imagine. But you'll blow it off.

I'll bet you love watching All in the Family.

Is porch monkey just "in poor taste"?

SMH

Please explain your stance on this.
Quote:If you don't get it you are not paying attention.  

Disagree with Obama's policies - RACIST 

Demand enforcing immigration laws - RACIST

Call for better screening of Muslim immigrants - RACIST

Shall I continue?  The left has mastered the art of marginalizing any opinion that differs from their own by throwing out a label. Homophobe, Isalmaphobe, Mysinogyst, Racisit, ect, ect, ect.  It is done so often a very large part of the population has grown weary and numb to this tactic.  
And to say the right doesn't do this same exact thing using different words never happens, does it? Yeah, never. 

The problem with people these days is almost everyone thinks their opinions are fact and everyone else should think exactly as they do or they're 'wrong.' That's crap and it's being flung from both sides. 

I totally get where you're coming from but to say the right doesn't do the same is willful ignorance, hypocritical or just plain stupid.
Quote:And to say the right doesn't do this same exact thing using different words never happens, does it? Yeah, never. 

The problem with people these days is almost everyone thinks their opinions are fact and everyone else should think exactly as they do or they're 'wrong.' That's crap and it's being flung from both sides. 

I totally get where you're coming from but to say the right doesn't do the same is willful ignorance, hypocritical or just plain stupid.

I don't care what they think, or what you think or what anyone else thinks. The line is when you start forcing your thoughts as the guideline for how I must live.
Quote:And to say the right doesn't do this same exact thing using different words never happens, does it? Yeah, never. 

Please show me where I said the right does not engage in such tactics. I'll wait.
Quote:I may be wrong - but have you not indicated they you are of Hispanic heritage?

If so, I'm sure you have no problem with all the stupid stereotypes that you've heard.

Your comment about M. Obama says more about you than you can imagine. But you'll blow it off.

I'll bet you love watching All in the Family.

Why yes I am in fact Hispanic (Mexican heritage to be exact).  I do have a problem with stupid stereotypes, but not to the point that I let their use offend me.  Do I use language like that towards other people?  No.

People nowadays are way too politically correct and way too easily "offended".

By the way, All in the Family is one of my all time favorite TV shows.

Quote:Is porch monkey just "in poor taste"?

SMH

Please explain your stance on this.

Using that term is in very poor taste to the point that it's the same as using the "n" word.
Pages: 1 2