Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: calling FBT
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to ask you a couple of things. first of all what did you think when i said 2-14 back in Augest?  it wasn't because im not a jags fan,from what i saw in bengals game it was a bunch of players with loseing attutuides on the field with our first string. here jags are now 2-12.  

Gus just wasn't the HC for the team,as long as we had him i couldn't see the team as a winning team.  now hes gone. what are your thoughts on that?

who should Jags hire next season as thier HC. i Isn't tom to old,could this team possbilley hurt his health? who would you hire? 

here are my thoughts which i have sad from the begainng of coches being fired by Jags.  Jags are a team that needs a firey  HC that will get in players faces when they mess up,ye be encoureing at the same time that can keep the fire when team is loseing. I honestly have always belieaved Jags need that firery HC to be winners.

Wink.
If you want his thoughts, send him a PM.

Wow
Wolfie you should be the interim HC.

How far do you live from the stadium? Can you make it there by 2 pm today?
I'm way up here in North Carolina at least seven hours away. 

Quote:I wanted to ask you a couple of things. first of all what did you think when i said 2-14 back in Augest?  it wasn't because im not a jags fan,from what i saw in bengals game it was a bunch of players with loseing attutuides on the field with our first string. here jags are now 2-12.  

Gus just wasn't the HC for the team,as long as we had him i couldn't see the team as a winning team.  now hes gone. what are your thoughts on that?

who should Jags hire next season as thier HC. i Isn't tom to old,could this team possbilley hurt his health? who would you hire? 

here are my thoughts which i have sad from the begainng of coches being fired by Jags.  Jags are a team that needs a firey  HC that will get in players faces when they mess up,ye be encoureing at the same time that can keep the fire when team is loseing. I honestly have always belieaved Jags need that firery HC to be winners.

I didn't agree with you because despite the coaching issues, the team had more talent and should have been on track to end up with more than two wins. Doesn't make you a bad fan for thinking the worst possible scenario. You should have flown to Vegas to put some money on it.

I'd say hire Coughlin to right the ship, and let him coach until he's ready to call it a career. He's still healthy, and of the options available to us, he's absolutely the most qualified candidate. It won't be about competing. It will be about winning.
maybe i should've put money on it in vegas.  ok your saying Coughlin could right the kittens,and make them Jaguars again. I don't rember if he ever beat titians jags hC,but i do rember  he i a very displinced HC. it is what team needs. He would also have that fire.  I myself see 2 good fits for Jags. Coughlin being one,and jon  gruden the other.   Here is a crazy question. 

What if Jags called you to be thier  HC FBT?  

Quote:I wanted to ask you a couple of things. 

FBT wants the following:

Hire - Jeff Fisher

Free Agent - Kaepernick

Draft - RB Joe Mixon.
Quote:I wanted to ask you a couple of things. first of all what did you think when i said 2-14 back in Augest?  it wasn't because im not a jags fan,from what i saw in bengals game it was a bunch of players with loseing attutuides on the field with our first string. here jags are now 2-12.  

Can I call you out if they win the next one or two?

All like "nanny nanny boo boo, you were wrong."
I'd like David Shaw out of Stanford, Tom Coughlin out of retirement & Mike Smith out of Tampa Bay as our next head coach in that order. 

Quote:Can I call you out if they win the next one or two?

All like "nanny nanny boo boo, you were wrong."
i said in my 2-14 post that i would be more then glad if i ended up being wrong. with everything thats happened though reccenttly 2-14 is looking more likey. 
Quote:maybe i should've put money on it in vegas.  ok your saying Coughlin could right the kittens,and make them Jaguars again. I don't rember if he ever beat titians jags hC,but i do rember  he i a very displinced HC. it is what team needs. He would also have that fire.  I myself see 2 good fits for Jags. Coughlin being one,and jon  gruden the other.   Here is a crazy question. 

What if Jags called you to be thier  HC FBT?  
With FBT at the helm, the Jags are probably at 3-11 now.
Quote:FBT wants the following:

Hire - Jeff Fisher

Free Agent - Kaepernick

Draft - RB Joe Mixon.

Gross
Wolfie, my man, spell check would do you wonders!

Quote:Wolfie, my man,<del> spell check</del> a girlfriend would do you wonders!

FTFY
Quote:With FBT at the helm, the Jags are probably at 3-11 now.
Nah. 6-8.  He would have had to sense to bench Blake!   :whistling: