Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CNN Reveals Trump Treachery
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Impeachment is the only recourse. It's time to heal our divided country.

http://tinyurl.com/krk2uhb
:teehee: What a piece of awful journalism :teehee: I can see a pulitzer prize coming their way :teehee: :yes:

What did Paul Ryan know, and when did he know it?
Hey this is quality [BLEEP] from CNN.. They're really starting to up their game.. Good for them..
Was this a real headline? Please tell me this is Photoshopped. Please.

Oh no its real
[Image: 4d1.gif]

2 scoops of chocolate ice cream with a slice of chocolate cream pie?

That explains...

[Image: Fat-shaming-Trump-gets-fat-shamed.jpg]

Quote:2 scoops of chocolate ice cream with a slice of chocolate cream pie?

That explains...

Now you know why I stay in NY.

Signed,

Mel

New York is where I'd rather stay,

I get allergic to your pathetic foreplay.

I just adore a penthouse view.

Dahlink I used to love you,

But give me Park Ave.

( apologies to Eva Gabor )
Quote:2 scoops of chocolate ice cream with a slice of chocolate cream pie?

That explains...

You seem to have an obsession with the mans appearance. Do you have a secret liberal crush?
Quote:You seem to have an obsession with the mans appearance. Do you have a secret liberal crush?

One post about his appearance is an obsession?

Is that all you've got?
Quote:One post about his appearance is an obsession?

Is that all you've got?

No. You routinely insult his so-called orange appearance as well. It's certainly a pattern...
I try to imagine what people who are posting here's reaction would be if Obama leaked classified information to the Russians..... not even considering it was days after firing the person investigating Russian meddling into our country to begin with.

Quote:No. You routinely insult his so-called orange appearance as well. It's certainly a pattern...

So called?

It ain't like he's hiding his ridiculous appearance?

Are people not suppose to tap about his hilarious hair either?   

Geez........
Quote:I try to imagine what people who are posting here's reaction would be if Obama leaked classified information to the Russians..... not even considering it was days after firing the person investigating Russian meddling into our country to begin with.

Know what your problem is? You take what CNN tells you as actual news even when it isn't fact.
Quote:No. You routinely insult his so-called orange appearance as well. It's certainly a pattern...

I'm sorry, Snowflake, did my mockery of the fat golfer hit too close to home?
Quote:I'm sorry, Snowflake, did my mockery of the fat golfer hit too close to home?

You calling someone a snowflake? Now that is grand. Simply pointing out your secret man crush on the POTUS.
Quote:I'm sorry, Snowflake, did my mockery of the fat golfer hit too close to home?

Oh, and also, I prove you wrong and you revert to name calling in true liberal fashion....
Quote:Know what your problem is? You take what CNN tells you as actual news even when it isn't fact.

Well, my friend, at a minimum I don't believe your fella's lies that he isn't even trying to really pass off as true.  I man, he is lying right to your face, has been for some time, and isn't really even trying.  Unfortunately, you won't be on his jury.  You won't be on his panel.  You won't be the one walking to the Oval Office telling him, "Mr. President, you must resign." like they did with Nixon.  Oddly, it is interesting to determine whether he's in the ballpark as being as smart as Nixon, in knowing they were right.

Your guy is going down.  He'll be lucky to avoid matching his face to the uniform.  

Quote:I try to imagine what people who are posting here's reaction would be if Obama leaked classified information to the Russians..... not even considering it was days after firing the person investigating Russian meddling into our country to begin with.

Trump leaked classified information to the Russians?
Pages: 1 2 3