Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So what are the chances
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That Jalen Ramsey wins Defensive rookie of the year award. If we can salavage something from this season, it would be nice to see him win it.
I'd like to see that too.. but I think it will go to Joey Bosa.

Small market, 2 win teams don't have players that win annual awards

Bosa and Deion Jones have been better.
Quote:I'd like to see that too.. but I think it will go to Joey Bosa.

Bosa missed multiple games and held out all offseason. This should disqualify him.
If he stacks two more games similar to yesterday's, he has a chance.  A small one.

0.0%

Quote:Bosa missed multiple games and held out all offseason. This should disqualify him.

Should, but probably won't.
He would need to get 3-4 more INTs in the next 2 games.

Very high chance

Probably 91%
As good as the chance of Gus Bradley coaching the team to victories the rest of the season.
0% #becauseJaguars

Very very small.  He doesn't have the statistics that really stand out.  Only 1 INT really hurts his case.  That's not a knock against him.  We see him every week.  We know how good he is.  He just doesn't have the highlights to really make the case for him like Bosa and others do.

With an improved pass rush, I could see him winning future DPOY awards though, as an absolute shut down corner.

Kid's good.  REAL Good.  Just doesn't have the "wow" resume to warrant the award.

Quote:Bosa missed multiple games and held out all offseason. This should disqualify him.

None of that affected him on the field at all. He deserves it.
Quote:Small market, 2 win teams don't have players that win annual awards

The lack of overall TV exposure is an an additional major obstacle.   The typical NFL fan probably has not seen more than 2 Jaguars games this season.  The only realistic thing that's going to change that in the future is winning.  
Honestly yannick has a better shot
5% maybe

0 chance
Quote:None of that affected him on the field at all. He deserves it.

Slurpin' up at the Ol Buckeye Cafe.