Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: First-Person Cat Battle! (Video)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
First-Person Cat Battle!

Meow you can see what's keeping you up at night, first-hand!

A YouTuber got curious about his kitteh's goings on in the neighborhood, so he strapped a camera onto its collar. When he uploaded the footage, he probably didn't expect to see an all-out feline war.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/04/04...weird-news

If the Video doesn't load right, here's the Youtube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?annotation_...LLFlF2qJl8

That wasen't epic at all.. but I do like cats and I do like the idea

So that's what JW has been up to.
Quote:So that's what JW has been up to.

I enjoyed watching the junior members of the MB become frustrated with JW.

I miss her,

Quote:I enjoyed watching the junior members of the MB become frustrated with JW.

I miss her,

Yeah, I know she has a medical issue but it's still fun to watch her an a newbie go back and forth. I was that newbie that got upset and annoyed with her too once. I have to give her credit, she does know a lot about football most of the time.
That kitty is a bully!!!
Quote:Yeah, I know she has a medical issue but it's still fun to watch her an a newbie go back and forth. I was that newbie that got upset and annoyed with her too once. I have to give her credit, she does know a lot about football most of the time.

Anyone know what happened to JW?  She hasn't been on the MB since the third week of February.

Quote:That kitty is a bully!!!

Maybe it just wanted to play........ :yes:
Quote:Anyone know what happened to JW?  She hasn't been on the MB since the third week of February.

I know she was having trouble signing in with the JW name...maybe she still is.
I have to wonder if that was a male and female cat and she just wasn't in the mood.......... Or maybe the cat had too much catnip and was Hallucinating that is was a big ole' something or other :teehee:
Quote:I have to wonder if that was a male and female cat and she just wasn't in the mood.......... Or maybe the cat had too much catnip and was Hallucinating that is was a big ole' something or other :teehee:

I'm sticking with my bully theory! :yes:
I walked outside and my female cat was sitting in the middle of 5 male cats.. just staring at me on my porch... not even gonna go into detail.

Quote:I walked outside and my female cat was sitting in the middle of 5 male cats.. just staring at me on my porch... not even gonna go into detail.

I Sense FREE KITTENS signs on your lawn in the future :yes:
Quote:I know she was having trouble signing in with the JW name...maybe she still is.

I think she openly admitted to opening another account because she couldn't remember her PW. I assume a ban shortly followed.
If a male cat humps another male sat...is he still getting him some pu...
Quote:If a male cat humps another male sat...is he still getting him some pu...
hahahaha.. i think so
Quote:I walked outside and my female cat was sitting in the middle of 5 male cats.. just staring at me on my porch... not even gonna go into detail.

Poor kitty! I hope you got pictures so you will know who to go after for kitten support!!

Pics of the cats...NOT the act!!! :blink:
Quote:Poor kitty! I hope you got pictures so you will know who to go after for kitten support!!

Pics of the cats...NOT the act!!! :blink:
Uh huh...
Quote:Uh huh...

It's not like I asked to see the pictures or anything...don't judge!!
Quote:It's not like I asked to see the pictures or anything...don't judge!!

You said and I quote "I hope you got pictures..." We all know what you meant. You can deny it all you want. If he replies back with... "Yeah I took a few photos and about :32 seconds of video". We all now know your reply would be " pm me." Smile
Pages: 1 2 3