Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TOp running back to switch teams #1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We won a top RB according to NfL.com I think this is cool we got some props.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-to...-new-teams

cool check out

Jag

Quote:We won a top RB according to NfL.com I think this is cool we got some props.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-to...-new-teams

cool check out

Jag

Cool indeed. Thanks for posting.
Boy Heath Evans did not like that. Oh well!

Toby Gerhart is clearly better than the others, but ofc Heath has to look down on the Jags. 

Evans was so salty lol

Mojo Got shafted  in this me thinks WOW!!  but still ...

Quote:Mojo Got shafted  in this me thinks WOW!!  but still ...
Mojo's problem was that prior to Fred Taylor leaving the team, the Jags always had a great 1-2 punch. Once Fred Taylor left it became a 1-1 punch. Mojo had no great RB to take Fred Taylor's place. He got more runs and he got targeted more often. Plus teams learned to just grab his ankle and slow him down until they could get some help...

Why would anybody think he could be a huge upgrade now?

That was a canned response by Evans. Dude is a tool.
L.T. : "I'm gonna surpise some people. How bout Toby Gerhart!"

White guy:  "Toby Gerhart? Hey everyone at home is gonna think I picked this list."

Well that shoulda been a bit more awkward.

I'm not saying this just because he showed some love to a Jags player, but LaDainian Tomlinson is the only player analyst I know in recent memory that doesn't let the media dictate his opinions.

If he thinks Toby Gerhart was the best free agent RB, then he absolutely believes that. I don't put much stock into former player opinions but Tomlinson was a smart, fundamentally sound runner on the field and those are the player analysts you should always hold in high regard.

Anyone else expecting him to say 'Michael Turner' at some point?