Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles is a coach killer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Coaches lives matter. How many lives has Bortles taken?
Gus should have been fired when Blake played well last year

Blake should have been benched against Tennessee during halftime. That's just the truth.
Quote:Coaches lives matter. How many lives has Bortles taken?
Its the coaches fault for leaving him the starter
Looks like it's going to be 4 offensive coordinators and 2 head coaches when it's all said and done
A real coaching would be able to see Blake is backup material.

All of us fans can...so an NFL coach can.

Bortles won't be the starter next season, I'm guaranteeing that.

I guarantee it.
Don't drink the bong water before starting threads.

You already posted this in another thread.  Starting a thread over a random thought is pretty stupid.

Quote:Looks like it's going to be 4 offensive coordinators and 2 head coaches when it's all said and done
Whos the 4?  I can only think of 3
Quote:Blake should have been benched against Tennessee during halftime. That's just the truth.
He is a damn coach killer.

Had he played even ...Hell even just managed to NOT throw so many pics...I think we'd of won at least 5 or 6 games and Gus would be safe
Quote:Don't drink the bong water before starting threads.

You already posted this in another thread. Starting a thread over a random thought is pretty stupid.

Thank you forum police. I assume this is your break in between making a citizens arrest and writing a screenplay at your local Starbucks.
Quote:A real coaching would be able to see Blake is backup material.

I guarantee it.

He's almost guaranteed to be if Dave remains in charge.
MJF is gonna be in here asking literally what people did Blake Bortles kill.

Good job
Quote:Thank you forum police. I assume this is your break in between making a citizens arrest and writing a screenplay at your local Starbucks.
But is he wrong?
Bortles cant wait for the offseason so he can hit the snow slopes of los angeles

The coach killer is the guy who hired poor assistants, has awful clock management, sits conservatively on slim leads and doesn't appear to have any real gameplan.
Lets flush one turd at a time 

Quote:A real coaching would be able to see Blake is backup material.

I guarantee it.

So what happens if you're wrong?
There are a lot of talented young quarterbacks in the NFL right now, and Blake Bortles.

Quote:But is he wrong?

I mean it is an internet forum. Some people log on here more to pretend mod and complain about everyone than talk about the Jags.

Quote:Don't drink the bong water before starting threads.

You already posted this in another thread. Starting a thread over a random thought is pretty stupid.

FYI:

If you're drinking bong water, you're doing something wrong. Time to re-evaluate your current situation.
Pages: 1 2