Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Yahoo Sports: Here's how Gus Bradley is attracting free agents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdo...52119.html

Good article. Pretty interesting read on how Gus Bradley has pitched the Jaguars to some of the free agents

Good read. Thanks for posting.
It's too bad he's just a rah-rah guy and FA's only come to Jacksonville for a paycheck or a vacation.  

Seriously - there is obviously something real to Gus and his infectious energy.   Players want to play for him and that will make a difference in free agency and on the field. 

Gus's personality is infectious. Robe back from the Dominican with the guy and just recognizing his had him fired up and ready to yap football. 

The Juice.

Gus....Caldwell's best acquisition to date.

Quote:Gus....Caldwell's best acquisition to date.

Absolutely really the difference between GM's can be evaluated by their head coaches Mularkey vs Bradley
Quote:Gus....Caldwell's best acquisition to date.

I would agree but I would have to say it all stated with Mr. Kahn and to be honest I was scared when he first purchased the Jags but that ws mainly due to my ignorance of who he was.
The OP's linked article is pinpointing Bradley as the source of the non-money free agent lure, not really Khan or Caldwell.  Caldwell, not Khan, was chiefly responsible for sourcing and hiring Bradley. 

Quote:The OP's linked article is pinpointing Bradley as the source of the non-money free agent lure, not really Khan or Caldwell.  Caldwell, not Khan, was chiefly responsible for sourcing and hiring Bradley. 
And Khan was chiefly responsible for getting Caldwell.
Khan became successful for many reasons but the one thing that stands out to me is he does his home work before hiring employees and Caldwell and Bradley are perfect examples! It may be early in the process but I believe he may have hired two very brilliant men that will build the Jacksonville Jaguars into a playoff team for may years to come. One other very important hire was Mark Lamping! Khan has now address both on the field and off the field issues and It's a great time for the Jaguars, the fans and the city. 

Gusjuice
Quote:Gusjuice

Yahoo Sports bellied up to the Gus Juice Bar and ordered a round for the house.
To close or not to close?  That, is the question. Tongue

Bradley seems to be The Heart Beat of this franchise while Caldwell is The Brains of the operation...

Thank you Mr. Khan...

Man Luv in full effect...

NH3...
Quote:Yahoo Sports bellied up to the Gus Juice Bar and ordered a round for the house.

I'm Thirsty...

NH3...
Quote:Yahoo Sports bellied up to the Gus Juice Bar and ordered a round for the house.

Is it an all you can eat GusJuice bar? 'Cause I'm really hungry!
I find it hard to believe that Gus's personality is more infectious than Mike Mularkey's.  That was a man on fire, right there, I tell you hwat.

Quote:I find it hard to believe that Gus's personality is more infectious than Mike Mularkey's. That was a man on fire, right there, I tell you hwat.
*hesitates to throw clipboard*
Quote:Is it an all you can eat GusJuice bar? 'Cause I'm really hungry!

Eat? You must prefer Gus Juice Extra Chunky. It's not for the faint of heart.
Pages: 1 2 3