Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Move Forward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With the results in the Free Agency and the 11 picks in the draft, after all of these additions WE MAY HAVE THE TEAM THAT COULD SURPRIZE A LOT OF NFL FANS IN THE 2014-15 SEASON. :pirate:  Ninja  :thanks:  :verymad:  Wallbash

This pep rally post would be much more effective and appealing if you inserted the Culligan-Cheerleader ad. 

What about the ad with Rackley chugging the water?

Not to rain on your little rah rah thing here but we will surprise alot of people this year no doubt but playoffs as much as i would love it i doubt i see it happen. 

I expect a 6 win season and all 16 games being competitive. I think our defense will be at least top 15. Otherwise I'll keep my expectations tempered, regardless of what happens in the draft. For Gus to get 4 wins out of last years team was pretty surprising.
I think the only people who are going to be surprised are the people who keep picking us to win 6+ games...I see us as a 4 maybe a 5 win team...

Quote:I expect a 6 win season and all 16 games being competitive. I think our defense will be at least top 15. Otherwise I'll keep my expectations tempered, regardless of what happens in the draft. For Gus to get 4 wins out of last years team was pretty surprising.
Yes

With Gus as our coach i wouldn't be surprised with a 8 or 9 win season
Quote:I think the only people who are going to be surprised are the people who keep picking us to win 6+ games...I see us as a 4 maybe a 5 win team..
We had enough talent last year to get at least 5 of those wins even tho we came up short 

u dont think with a much improved defense and a draft that is offensively focused on we couldn't get more then 6?
Quote:We had enough talent last year to get at least 5 of those wins even tho we came up short

u dont think with a much improved defense and a draft that is offensively focused on we couldn't get more then 6?
We had enough talent to go 0-16 and be considered one of the worst teams of all time. Fortunately, that Gusjuice paid off
Quote:We had enough talent to go 0-16 and be considered one of the worst teams of all time. Fortunately, that Gusjuice paid off
Gusjuice, Micheal Jordan's secret stuff call it what you want but the players won 3 out of 4 games all Gus did was coach them to do it(very well i might add)

who says we cant do that again.
Quote:We had enough talent last year to get at least 5 of those wins even tho we came up short 

No I don't...we won 4 of 8 games against arguably the weakest portion of schedule...3 of those wins came again teams picking in the top 4 of this draft...let's not pretend like we all of sudden started playing with the big boys.

Quote:We had enough talent to go 0-16 and be considered one of the worst teams of all time. Fortunately, that Gusjuice paid off

I agree...the 4 wins were a miracle...we very well could have went 0 - 16...and had we not played such a horrible schedule the last half of the year we do go 0 - 16
We have yet to draft and I would imagine us picking up a few more free agents along the way. How can you say we'll have less than 6 wins when this team is yet to be defined as to what will be on the field as of September?

Quote:This pep rally post would be much more effective and appealing if you inserted the Culligan-Cheerleader ad. 

[Image: 2mye0p5.png]

Fixed.  :yes:
Quote:We have yet to draft and I would imagine us picking up a few more free agents along the way. How can you say we'll have less than 6 wins when this team is yet to be defined as to what will be on the field as of September?

I don't...IMO it all starts and ends with the QB and Henne is a 4 - 5 win QB.  We won 4 games last year...3 against teams picking in the top 4 with 2 of those wins against the team picking number 1 over all...if the Texans were the same team they were the year before we have 1 win last year...
Yep. Still need that QB.

Quote:[Image: 2mye0p5.png]

Fixed.  :yes:
Although it is funny reading about it on the O-zone and she is a pretty and well built woman, I just don't see the hype about her.

I don't know how to explain it. Maybe someone can back me up on this?
Moving Forward means leaving 2013 in the rear view mirror. "Getting Better" while making improvements as we've so far have accomplished. The defensive FA additions alone will make our D better... W/the upcoming draftees to throw in the mix I honestly see envision an 6-8 win season respectfully speaking... We're "Getting Better" under our new regime...

NH3...
Quote:Although it is funny reading about it on the O-zone and she is a pretty and well built woman, I just don't see the hype about her.

I don't know how to explain it. Maybe someone can back me up on this?

Her body is more of an Slender Tone. I prefer an more Curvaceous Tone... She is pretty though...

BTW, I feel that the commercial's hype is more of the Awwwwweness of the Culligan Man as the cheerleader Flex Her Pom Poms...

"GET IT GIRL"...

NH3...
Quote:Her body is more of an Slender Tone. I prefer an more Curvaceous Tone... She is pretty though...

BTW, I feel that the commercial's hype is more of the Awwwwweness of the Culligan Man as the cheerleader Flex Her Pom Poms...

"GET IT GIRL"...

NH3...
Yeah no doubt that culligan man knows what he is doing. Hands down he is the best water guy out there. Thant man can replace five gallons of water onto the cooler without spilling a drop. That's hard to do. Idk about you... but I don't know about me either!
Quote:Yeah no doubt that culligan man knows what he is doing. Hands down he is the best water guy out there. Thant man can replace five gallons of water onto the cooler without spilling a drop. That's hard to do. Idk about you... but I don't know about me either!
I couldn't replace that bottle w/o spilling a drop if she wasn't there flexing her Pom Poms. I could only imagine the Reversal Effect though.

"CLEAN UP ON AISLES THREE, FOUR and FIVE"... LOL...

NH3...