Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars to host 2014 Monday Night Football Game?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Sam Kouvaris says Shad khan told him Jaguars will host a MNF game in 2014. Possibilities besides Division games are Giants,Dolphins,Browns and Steelers. I'm hoping it's Steelers. The Steelers are Jags biggest none division rival. The were a great division rival back in the AFC central days. Go Jaguars!

Steelers, Giants or Colts may be best bets.

Actual schedule will be released in mid-April, BTW. 

Is it cause our screens?
I really hope it's steelers.

Steelers or Giants

Nice!!
Quote:Steelers or Giants

This
No MNF. Kouvaris jumped the gun.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/3/25/5546336/jacksonville-jaguars-mnf-opponent-2014-schedule'>http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/3/25/5546336/jacksonville-jaguars-mnf-opponent-2014-schedule</a>

Just to clarify, one of our Twitter accounts mistakenly talked about Shad Khan and a Monday night game. He didn't say that. #mishear

— Sam Kouvaris (@samkouvaris) March 25, 2014
Quote:No MNF. Kouvaris jumped the gun.

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/3/25/5546336/jacksonville-jaguars-mnf-opponent-2014-schedule'>http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/3/25/5546336/jacksonville-jaguars-mnf-opponent-2014-schedule</a>

Just to clarify, one of our Twitter accounts mistakenly talked about Shad Khan and a Monday night game. He didn't say that. #mishear

— Sam Kouvaris (@samkouvaris) March 25, 2014
Priceless
I hope it's the 1st game of the season so we're still in the playoff hunt.

Quote:Sam Kouvaris says Shad khan told him Jaguars will host a MNF game in 2014. Possibilities besides Division games are Giants,Dolphins,Browns and Steelers. I'm hoping it's Steelers. The Steelers are Jags biggest none division rival. The were a great division rival back in the AFC central days. Go Jaguars!

I think our rivals are the Bills & Browns since we play them every year.
I'm hoping it's preseason.

Nothing like a preseason Monday Night Football Game against the Dolphins or Bucs to get the blood flowing.

Quote:Priceless

Why?
Quote:Sam Kouvaris says Shad khan told him Jaguars will host a MNF game in 2014. Possibilities besides Division games are Giants,Dolphins,Browns and Steelers. I'm hoping it's Steelers. The Steelers are Jags biggest none division rival. The were a great division rival back in the AFC central days. Go Jaguars!
So you prefer to have the Steeler's colors infiltrate our stadium on an MNF? Their following is tremendous. They have a fan club here in Jax that's bigger than the Jax fan club. Everytime we play here they're like ants...

One day this will change but until it does, No Thanks... As a matter of fact there are fans dressed in Jaguar attire at the games but when the Steelers come to town they dawn their Steeler atire and that just "RUBS ME RAW"...

NH3...
Quote:I think our rivals are the Bills & Browns since we play them every year.

All rivals are within your divisionn to whom you play twice a year, every year...

NH3...
Quote:I hope it's the 1st game of the season so we're still in the playoff hunt.

Quote:I think our rivals are the Bills & Browns since we play them every year.

Quote:I'm hoping it's preseason.

Nothing like a preseason Monday Night Football Game against the Dolphins or Bucs to get the blood flowing.

Look at you, trying so hard to get attention
Quote:Look at you, trying so hard to get attention
yes and it worked
Quote:All rivals are within your divisionn to whom you play twice a year, every year...

NH3...
thanks I will be certain to let the Patriots know they never had a rivalry with Colts. Cowboys/49ers of the 90s. Steelers/Raiders 70s.
And in their first week as the official station, WJXT goes all CBS47 on us.
Quote:And in their first week as the official station, WJXT goes all CBS47 on us.
Exactly, Sammy the drunk at it again
Pages: 1 2 3 4