Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Shad Khan plans to be in the pool for the first home game of 2014
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Good interview with the Jags owner, including a funny moment when the pool came up for discussion.

The interview overall was interesting, especially as he reiterates what his commitment is to the city.

Cool dude. 

I wonder if Whitney will have pool duty.

I wonder is Venus will sponsor the pool area.

I'm sure Oehser "Has no idea what I'm talking about"

I'm stoked

HeadSlap

He also said he will display his new boat on Monday night football against the Dallas Cowboys. Which makes me wonder if he knows what he's talking about.
Speedos or shorts?

I'd like to see Khan & Blackmon hanging out in the pool with a bottle of Hennessy

The personification of the American dream

Quote:The personification of the American dream

Or the Pakistani dream.
Quote:I'd like to see Khan & Blackmon hanging out in the pool with a bottle of Hennessy
lol!!
Quote:He also said he will display his new boat on Monday night football against the Dallas Cowboys. Which makes me wonder if he knows what he's talking about.
He's going to park it on International Drive, Bklyn.
Quote:He also said he will display his new boat on Monday night football against the Dallas Cowboys. Which makes me wonder if he knows what he's talking about.

His new boat?   He has a new boat?   Is it as big as the old one?  
Rockstar.

Quote:He's going to park it on International Drive, Bklyn.

Two sentences for a Bklyn post. Gotta be a record. I'm picturing his forehead turning red and steam coming out of his ears towards the end.