Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marvin Harrison - Philly shooting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I know this is an old case, but I came across this article.  Pretty interesting, and I really never knew this much information was out there about it.

I'm not bashing on the Colts...just thought it was a good read.

http://www.gq.com/sports/profiles/201002...table=true

Colts are corrupt
Gangsta style
From the article:

Quote:Another bullet shattered the glass of a car containing multiple adults and a 2-year-old boy. The adults instantly bailed, abandoning the little boy in the car, the glass flowering into razor-sharp petals and bloodying the boy's eye.

As a parent of a young one all I can do is SMH.
Marvin Harrison was never the squeaky clean guy the media portrayed him to be. He benefitted greatly from being paired with the Boy Scout, Peyton Manning. This is an old story, but one that has been pretty well documented.
This is an interesting read. I had no idea this much info was out about it all.

Good read. Sounds as if Marvin was a "Stringer bell" of his city, crazy because of how quiet he was.
The craziest part of that article is how the tape went black for three minutes....

Quote:Good read. Sounds as if Marvin was a "Stringer bell" of his city, crazy because of how quiet he was.
More like Keyser Soze...
It will keep him out of the Hall of Fame
It's always the quiet one...

He was a weird bird

Always sat by himself on the sideline
Funny I thought Sherm was the thug cause he talks trash on the field and in post game. Marvin never did that.