Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ramsey had that rookie breakout game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
All future stars have that one game their rookie year where they're just unstoppable and is something like a preview for their career going forward. Well Ramsey finally had that game. In this game alone he had 5 PDs, 1 INT, and 1 FF. Crazy game. Too bad it's wasted with this garbage team.

This is what happens when a QB continuously tries him all game. Most teams have been smart enough to stay away from Ramsey most of the time this year.

Let's hope Gus doesn't damage him with 2 weeks left.
Hopkins made a couple big 3rd down catches on him that led to points and ultimately the loss, but he had a decent showing for a rookie. He needs to learn to play all 4 quarters.

Quote:Hopkins made a couple big 3rd down catches on him that led to points and ultimately the loss, but he had a decent showing for a rookie. He needs to learn to play all 4 quarters.

Are you crazy? He played stellar all 4 quarters. Unfortunately, our defense had to go right back out there over and over. No help from our offense at all.
Quote:Hopkins made a couple big 3rd down catches on him that led to points and ultimately the loss, but he had a decent showing for a rookie. He needs to learn to play all 4 quarters.
And the PI call that extended their TD drive.
Looks like he still hasn't matured when the mic is on him:

[Image: Cz_bdAIVEAAebKe.jpg]

These comments will cost him a few thousand this week.

He did play all four quarters. Corners get beat from time to time.

Only real brain fart he had was the PI late in the game.

Offense should buy him dinner and apologize

Hahah, that's about as good as a cornerback can play against an elite receiver that's being force fed the ball by a qb with no pressure on him. And considering the pushoffs by Hopkins, Ramsey's performance was incredible.
Quote:Are you crazy? He played stellar all 4 quarters. Unfortunately, our defense had to go right back out there over and over. No help from our offense at all.

He played well. He didn't play stellar all 4 quarters. Not saying our offense is great, just being objective.
Quote:Looks like he still hasn't matured when the mic is on him:

I don't mind that statement.
Those fines can't feel good to a rookie salary.

Last I checked he got a $15m signing bonus he will be fine.

And Ramsey received no help from the Dline
To Ramsey's point, if the refs can't call it fairly across all organizations, the NFL has a serious problem on their hands.

Quote:And Ramsey received no help from the Dline

I absolutely agree. I'm not dogging on the guy. If our pass rush were even mediocre, the guy would be a top 3 CB in the NFL.
Quote:I don't mind that statement.

I don't either. But no reason costing yourself money to say what everyone else knows.
Quote:To Ramsey's point, if the refs can't call it fairly across all organizations, the NFL has a serious problem on their hands.

When I heard it live it was more of a criticism of calling it consistent the whole game. And he seemed off hand about the disparity between teams. Glad he said it though.
Quote:Looks like he still hasn't matured when the mic is on him:

Did he really say this? I'm not seeing it in twitworld.
Quote:Did he really say this? I'm not seeing it in twitworld.

I heard the whole interview with lageman, and after the mouthpeice being on the sideline part none of that was in that intervoew
Pages: 1 2 3 4