Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The NFL does not respect the Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Their opponents can put in their 2nd & 3rd string QB's still win.

Our WR's get mugged in crucial parts of the game and the ref will not call the penalty.

Fans have turned their back on this team to where the last few home games and sounded and felt like road games.
$$$$$$$$$$
Don't forget Clowney punching Bortles in the head with zero flags. 

They're trying to do us a favor by ensuring that we lose out.

Quote:Don't forget Clowney punching Bortles in the head with zero flags.

I forgot about that one.

All of the block in the back missed called Houston committed when we punted to them drove me crazy.
We don't deserve respect
Winners are afforded respect.  They have earned that respect.  Until this franchise is relevant again, and who knows how long that will be, this team will get the short end of the stick.

We're a punching bag.
Clowney hit BB in the head twice!

Quote:Winners are afforded respect.  They have earned that respect.  Until this franchise is relevant again, and who knows how long that will be, this team will get the short end of the stick.
Respect shouldn't factor into the application of the rules. But for Jacksonville it's clear they're going to have to win before they get the calls. 
You know what I mean and what I meant by my statement.  Brady, Manning, Rodgers all earned calls by winning.  BB was hit in the head by Clowney twice and no calls.  Winners earn respect and get calls.  This happens in sports across the board.

Quote:Respect shouldn't factor into the application of the rules. But for Jacksonville it's clear they're going to have to win before they get the calls.
And by that point, we won't need them because we're winning. This really is a never ending, circular argument with no realistic resolution except win not only in spite of ourselves and the other teams...but the zebras as well.

I just wonder what kind of toll this takes on the psyches of the players. They know they're getting the short end of the straw week in and week out with the refs. Sometimes I can't help but think more than a few of the personal fouls we garner aren't the end result of this perceived bias.
Bottom line, if they throw a flag when Brady gets a blow to the head, they should throw the flag when every QB gets a blow to the head.

I don't care if the NBA does it too. Same rules for everybody or why even play the game?!
I don't respect the Jaguars either.

Quote:Respect shouldn't factor into the application of the rules. But for Jacksonville it's clear they're going to have to win before they get the calls. 

A coach like TC would get those calls. 
Quote:Clowney punching Bortles in the head with zero flags. 
After today's game I wanted to punch him in the head
Quote:Winners are afforded respect.  They have earned that respect.  Until this franchise is relevant again, and who knows how long that will be, this team will get the short end of the stick.
This. Winners get respect, losers don't. Simple as that. I'm not say'n it's right... I'm just say'n that's the way it is.
its all fixed so khan can move Jags to london.

Quote:its all fixed so khan can move Jags to london.

No snow wolf you have the vision and foresight into the future.

How do the Jags look in 2017?
ask me the same question next year by the 3rd pre-season jags game. Rember i based my 2-14 prediction off of 2 things. The media hype,and the play vs the begals on our game this year in 3rd pre-season game.

Pages: 1 2