Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Excellent game really
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Once again, defenders are allowed to mug ARob, especially in critical situations.  And almost all the Houston points came from penalties.  The defense played hard, and Ramsey made a bunch of monster plays.  The offense didn't do much, but Houston has a great D too.  Lee and Nortman made big plays on Special Teams or this game wouldn't have been close. 

Winning this game wouldn't change anything for the Jags, except to cost them the chance to draft another great player.  At this point it's better to have played well again and lost again.  

In retrospect I completely agree and I don't let losses bother me too much 5 minutes after the game is over.  I'll never root for us to lose these games while they are happening though. Especially when it comes to possibly preventing a division rival from making the playoffs.

Quote:Once again, defenders are allowed to mug ARob, especially in critical situations. And almost all the Houston points came from penalties. The defense played hard, and Ramsey made a bunch of monster plays. The offense didn't do much, but Houston has a great D too. Lee and Nortman made big plays on Special Teams or this game wouldn't have been close.

Winning this game wouldn't change anything for the Jags, except to cost them the chance to draft another great player. At this point it's better to have played well again and lost again.

Good point, I expect a huge improvement next year with a good HC. Bortles will be on a tight leash with actual competition as well.
Eh, beat the titans and ruin their dreams. Let the Colts get to the playoffs and get further away from talent in the draft. Another year that they keep Pagono and Grigson. Just in time for our new regime to get some more players in the draft and wreck this division. We shouldn't have issues schooling Mularkey or Pagano next year.
Get over it.

Season has been over for a while. Only thing Jags fans should hope for are no serious injuries that linger into 2017 and 2 more losses.
This is another reason I would like to see TC back at the helm. He has spent this season in the league office. The league respects and more importantly, LISTENS to him.

There are between 2 and 4 games this year that poor officiating has cost the Jags wins. They deserve to play on a level field.

Give me Patricia or McDaniels, Coughlins' 70, while I wouldnt be opposed to him he's clearly not the coach for the long haul and theres still some rebuilding work to be done in the short term. With a Patriots Coordinator comes the only opportunity to pry Garroppolo from the backup spot in New England. He has 1 year left on his contract and Brady is still playing like Brady; we'd get a good coach and a good QB, solves 2 problems at once.