Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gus, you are an amazing Head coach!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
You preached 4th quarter and the guys headed the message! The guys pulled out an amazing loss from the grasp of victory! Keep up the great work!! Go Jags!!
The team finds itself in a perpetual state of failure because of this man but at least he is kind

This is the most pissed I've ever been after watching a Jags game. They shouldn't even let him on the bus to the airport. Fire him before the PC so we don't have to see his dumb [BLEEP] face stand there and spew the same [BLEEP] he does every [BLEEP] week
Almost to the big 50, wow what a way to go out! Go Jags!!!

I wonder if Bortles could coach better than Bradley, and Bradley could play QB better than Bortles.

Khan needs to sell this team.
Yeah Gus is SUCH a nice guy! Who cares if he can do his job at all, he's nice. So, 4 years. Extension. Yeah. So. Nice. 

Quote:I wonder if Bortles could coach better than Bradley, and Bradley could play QB better than Bortles.

Both of those bars are very low, I wouldn't be surprised if they could. 
Caldwell's boy. Our GM has the IQ of a pineapple.
Quote:You preached 4th quarter and the guys headed the message! The guys pulled out an amazing loss from the grasp of victory! Keep up the great work!! Go Jags!!
Can u believe...I still held out hope for Blake and gus.

I just hate failure...

Well....They both suck...

Idc anymore...Fire them both
Quote:I wonder if Bortles could coach better than Bradley, and Bradley could play QB better than Bortles.

Almost guaranteed that neither position would suffer for the change.
I went to work and they were ahead in the 4th. I log on and see the final score is 21-20 Texans...is it bad that I laughed?
Quote:Caldwell's boy. Our GM has the IQ of a pineapple.

Pineapple's are smarter, they live in Hawaii.
Quote:Yeah Gus is SUCH a nice guy! Who cares if he can do his job at all, he's nice. So, 4 years. Extension. Yeah. So. Nice. 

Nice guys finish last.
News flash... He's fired :woot:

Sandalwood is going to get themselves a hell of a coach next year.