Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Vikings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone watching?  My buddies were trying to get me to watch it for awhile.  I caved and now I'm hooked.

P.S. The intro song by Fever Ray is awesome.

Love it! I caught the first season on demand while working from home on a Friday, made my wife watch it and now she's hooked too.

Haven't missed an episode. Love it. That song at the beginning is pretty cool. The last episode was very intense.

Quote:Haven't missed an episode. Love it. That song at the beginning is pretty cool. The last episode was very intense.

Ragnar is going to tear stuff up when he gets back.  Rollo got back on my good side too.
Quote:Ragnar is going to tear stuff up when he gets back.  Rollo got back on my good side too.
Yea, for now, he seems to be thinking a little more straight and ok that Ragnar is the big dog.
Quote:Yea, for now, he seems to be thinking a little more straight and ok that Ragnar is the big dog.

Do you think King Horik should have broken the agreement and left Jarl Borg behind?
Quote:Do you think King Horik should have broken the agreement and left Jarl Borg behind?
It is beginning to look that way now, that is for sure.