Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Quote a post problem.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can someone explain why a post I try to reply to with the quote button doesn't show their post? I have searched the options of my profile settings but can't find anything.

Thanks.....................the Chiefjag

Quote:Can someone explain why a post I try to reply to with the quote button doesn't show their post? I have searched the options of my profile settings but can't find anything.

Works for me
Glad to hear it. I just hit the quote button on your post and as you can see your post doesn't show.

Regards..................the Chiefjag

Are you using one of those overpriced, inferior Mac products? If so, that's your problem.

Quote:Can someone explain why a post I try to reply to with the quote button doesn't show their post? I have searched the options of my profile settings but can't find anything.

Chief, you are probably using IE 11.

It sucks like that. Download a different browser, or go back to your previous version of IE.

I learned that from rj, so don't thank me.  Smile
Google Chrome.  You're welcome.

Quote:Google Chrome.  You're welcome.

I did that, too.

After IE 11 wouldn't let me quote stoopid people like you, choo deacon, rico ... RJ ... and now dumb dum tHE cHIEFJAG.

I also couldn't copy/paste with IE 11 ... There were a lot more issues I was having with IE 11 (not that I am going to go into detail about them) at one point I thought I was a girl. Well, I guess I let that cat out of the bag.

I'm pretty sure I have a pretty good case against Microsoft for all the pain, and suffering I have been through using IE 11.  :woot:

Chief, it isn't the board, it is your browser.  :yes:
Quote:I did that, too.

After IE 11 wouldn't let me quote stoopid people like you, choo deacon, rico ... RJ ... and now dumb dum tHE cHIEFJAG.

I also couldn't copy/paste with IE 11 ... There were a lot more issues I was having with IE 11 (not that I am going to go into detail about them) at one point I thought I was a girl. Well, I guess I let that cat out of the bag.

I'm pretty sure I have a pretty good case against Microsoft for all the pain, and suffering I have been through using IE 11.  :woot:

Chief, it isn't the board, it is your browser.  :yes:

I just plugged "Sammy" into Google.  It said: Did you mean: <b><i><a class="" href='https://www.google.com/search?espv=210&es_sm=122&biw=1366&bih=681&q=Samantha&spell=1&sa=X&ei=5fgkU46xOZTlygGP_YHoCg&ved=0CCIQBSgA'>Samantha</a> </i></b>

You might have a case.  Of what only the doctors can say.   Big Grin

Yup it's an IE 11 problem chief, just switch the browser you're using.

Quote:<a class="bbc_url" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/topic/1782-why-doesnt-my-quote-function-work/?p=129173'>If only there was a post somewhere with info that might help.</a>

Harrumph!!
Yes, you are correct I have IE 11 on Windows 8. I bought a new computer on Black Friday and IE 11 came installed. Thanks everyone.

Regards....................the Chiefjag