Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Wesley Warren Jr., Man With 132-lb. Scrotum, Dead At 49

Wesley Warren Jr., who received worldwide notoriety because of his problems with a scrotum that grew to 132 pounds, died Friday at a Las Vegas hospital. He was 49.

No cause of death was officially announced, but Warren's roommate, Joey Hurtado, told the Las Vegas Review-Journal that Warren had suffered two heart attacks recently.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/14...weird-news

That's just nuts.

Cue AC/DC............

Oh, we're having a ball with this one.

What a sad sack

Such a big load to carry
What a heavy burden this man has endured
he could have been our new mascot for sacksonville... In all seriousness very sad. Must have been a rough life.. Probably not something I should google although the scientist in me is curious.
Quote:he could have been our new mascot for sacksonville... In all seriousness very sad. Must have been a rough life.. Probably not something I should google although the scientist in me is curious.

Go right ahead. Me personally I'm currently using the interwebs to purchase a sweat suit from Saks 5th.
How is such a thing weighed with such precision?

Quote:How is such a thing weighed with such precision?

One of those scales with the hanging baskets? One in each basket maybe? :whistling:
Was it a tumor? Would explain the insane growth
Quote:Was it a tumor? Would explain the insane growth

They never really knew what caused it according to the news story.
Quote:They never really knew what caused it according to the news story.
. Hmm crazy.. Maybe like elephantitis .
Quote:. Hmm crazy.. Maybe like elephantitis .

Maybe he had a beans over franks incident like in Something About Mary!! :whistling:
Quote:Maybe he had a beans over franks incident like in Something About Mary!! :whistling:
haha
Quote:Was it a tumor? Would explain the insane growth

His roommate alluded to some type of injury causing the growth. From there you can use your imagination.
Quote:His roommate alluded to some type of injury causing the growth. From there you can use your imagination.
what? Skipped and fell on some growth hormone?
Quote:what? Skipped and fell on some growth hormone?

The article said something about bumping them on a bed post or on his leg...or between his leg and the bed post. I'm thinking something freaky was going on somewhere with a bed post!!! :woot:
Quote:The article said something about bumping them on a bed post or on his leg...or between his leg and the bed post. I'm thinking something freaky was going on somewhere with a bed post!!! :woot:
maybe he had some abnormal growth hormones or enzyme that was exasperbated by the initial impact of sack to post leading to overly excessive inflammation. Just a hypothesis.
Pages: 1 2