Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jalen Ramsey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With all the things going wrong with the team, this kid is an absolute beast. Got his first career pick today. He also has a forced fumble. He's pretty much held every receiver in check all year.

I don't think he's given up a 100 yards in a single game yet.

He's easily a top 100 player.
He's the marcus peters of 2016. Kids gonna be a animal for a long time.
lol at all the fools who thought he was gonna be a bad pick
I wouldn't say he locked down every receiver. He went to school a couple of times. With the talent and potential it's easy to see why he was the highest rated defensive player on people's boards though.

Quote:I wouldn't say he locked down every receiver. He went to school a couple of times. With the talent and potential it's easy to see why he was the highest rated defensive player on people's boards though.
With the rules the way they are the true shutdown corner is a thing of the past. Every CB is going to have games where he gets beat. 
We know, but do we need a thread about it?

Yes. Or we can read more Gus/Bortles suck threads.
Quote:lol at all the fools who thought he was gonna be a bad pick

yup, my bad.
Already one of the 3 best players on the team.
on the 2nd n 3 td attempt.  I like that he spent the whole route swatting away Hopkins pushoff attempts then threw his hand in between Hopkins hands to break it up.

on the 3rd n 3 I like that he didn't even try to break up the pass but instead wanted to hit him hard enough so he would drop it.

My lawd, Ramsey is a monster.
Ramsey laid the WOOD on that 3rd and 3.
Quote:lol at all the fools who thought he was gonna be a bad pick

But...but...only 3 INTs in college!
Right now Savage is looking straight at Ramsey and going the other way. 

Ramsey did good he gets a A-

I just hated that 3rd down when Hopkins pushed off that wasn't called allowed him to get a first down.