Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Season
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the progress in the free agency this may just be a NEW OUTLOOK and POSSITIVE SEASON for the JAGS in their 2014-15 Season. So LET'S get together as a FOOTBALL City and DO as our slogan says STAND UNITED and show the rest of the NFL that WE ARE NOT GOING TO LAY DOWN!!! :thumbsup:  :thanks:  Ninja  :pirate:  :verymad:  Wallbash

NEW season and I AM super EXCITED to BE a Jaguar FAN!
Can I haz EXCITEMENT plz.
The future of Jags football was born when Khan came into power. The next few years are going to be a lot of fun. Watching this team go from nothing to something is going to be special.

I always have and still continue to expect us to be competitive this year.

I see that some are playing catch-up...

My enthusiasm dates back to 1993 and hasn't faultered. NOT the even an increment. Always believe through the bad times that good times are near...

NH3...
Quote:The future of Jags football was born when Khan came into power. The next few years are going to be a lot of fun. Watching this team go from nothing to something is going to be special.

Agreed... Here's to the Future...

NH3...

126jags4life

Cheers to that! I love the optimism and I share it - we have nowhere to go but up!

Really want to see the second year guys come out strong and make a name for themselves.....especially gratz
I can't wait for the 6 win season this year. Should be great.
This is a BRAND NEW SEASON, it is time to PUT THE PAST BEHIND US and FOCUS ON A ( BRAND NEW ) SEASON. Just because the results of the 2013 season does not mean that the results of the results of the 2014 season will be the same. SO IT IS TIME TO GET ON BOARD LOOKING TO A BRAND NEW SEASON AND SHOW THE TEAM THAT WE ARE HERE WITH THEM STANDING UNITED TO THE END, The more we stand the more the FIGHT ( NOT THE PAST)!!!! :verymad:  Ninja  :pirate:  Wallbash  :thanks:  :yes:

Yes but is this season different from the last season?

Are they even separate from eachother?
Man, I am having a serious deja vu moment here.

Yeah, me too.

We will be V-I-C-T-O-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!

or not (shrug)
I can't wait for the season to get here so we'll have something real to talk about instead of all these senseless conjecture threads: "Shad Khan must choose three players to survive impending nuclear doom. Which ones will he pick and why?"
Quote:We will be V-I-C-T-O-R-I-O-U-S!!!!!

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_KuNAo4VaA'>http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N_KuNAo4VaA</a>
Quote:I can't wait for the season to get here so we'll have something real to talk about instead of all these senseless conjecture threads: "Shad Khan must choose three players to survive impending nuclear doom. Which ones will he pick and why?"
POZ- To whoop up on post apocalyptic nuclear zombies.

Scobee- To kick open found cans of food

Henne- To store fresh water in his chin.
Lets go boys.

Pages: 1 2