Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Seattle South
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Great tweet from Will Blackmon

" coach Gus is just getting custody of his children he raised in Seattle"

I know most here are pretty stoked, and personally can't wait what this D will look like this year.

After I ranted a bit last year about the team...players, raising ticket price in my section ( after 2 wins ) and 4 home games yanked from us, it's nice to get a bit of warm and fuzzy feeling back.
I don't mind it one bit.  He's signing guys he got great production out of in a very good defense at positions we NEED.  They've all come at good price too in my opinion.

If Clemons can come back at near full speed from his ACL injury that signing could prove big.  

Lets go back a bit further. This reminds me of the days when we were in the AFC North and went at Blitzburg twice a year.
Man could you count on hitting and hematoma's.

There will the return of the Big Bully in the AFC South, where hitting, tackling, hitting, stripping, hitting, sacking, harrasement, hitting and hitting will be back to stay.

Ben Gay, Naproxen Sodium and Vikes will be the inflight snacks for visiting teams on their return trip.

GO JAGS

HeadSlap

Quote:Great tweet from Will Blackmon
" coach Gus is just getting custody of his children he raised in Seattle"

I know most here are pretty stoked, and personally can't wait what this D will look like this year.

After I ranted a bit last year about the team...players, raising ticket price in my section ( after 2 wins ) and 4 home games yanked from us, it's nice to get a bit of warm and fuzzy feeling back.
thats an awesome quote.

i havent been this excited about our defensive front since stroud and henderson days