Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: GrassLands has its home
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is this thing still on? Been a while ladies & germs. I've been busy, so forgive the Michael Strahan-esque gap between now and the last time I posted about anything. Probably for the best, eh?  

If a picture is worth a thousand words, perhaps I should just leave this right here....

[Image: GG_Brewery_Location.jpg]

Excellent!!!

Congratulations Gabe!

The dream!

This is making me thirsty.  When can I get some?

Congrats on all your hard work!

Love to see entrepreneurial spirit at work.

Quote:This is making me thirsty.  When can I get some?

We're shooting for a July launch, but that depends on a number of things falling into place first...as with any commercial build-out :/ 

Exciting nonetheless! 
Is that happening here in Jax?
Quote:Is that happening here in Jax?
Tallahassee last I heard.
Awesome. Congrats and good luck.

Quote:Is that happening here in Jax?

Geez, if only Gabe had posted a picture with his web site's url or something.
Quote:Geez, if only Gabe had posted a picture with his web site's url or something.

You know...you're really annoying with that crap. If I would have been able to pull up his website while on my phone...I wouldn't have asked.
Now, now kids - let's keep things on track here. Focus on the beer Big Grin

Thanks for all the support! 

Saw this on fb, congrats!

Quote:Saw this on fb, congrats!
Thanks man! Seems like all you need to do to drum up some interest is put up a "Coming Soon" banner! Now every 21+ aged college student wants to work for me. I would assume there are worse situations to be in Big Grin
Cool logo. Congrats!

Nice work, Gabe.  Will your beer be  on tap anywhere in August?  Hope so.    I'll be in Tallahassee for a few days. 

Quote:Now, now kids - let's keep things on track here. Focus on the beer Big Grin

Thanks for all the support! 

Congrats!

Will this allow you to quit your day job?  IS this your new day job?
Congrats Gabe! 

amazing to see how far you guys have come. keep pushing man. Nothing good is easy and nothing easy is good. 

Quote:Nice work, Gabe.  Will your beer be  on tap anywhere in August?  Hope so.    I'll be in Tallahassee for a few days. 

If things go according to plan, we should be open in August! Our official address is 603 West Gaines Street, #5, Tallahassee, FL 32304! My hope is that we'll both be open and serving our beer...but if we can't serve our beer (licensing/permitting) we'll be serving FL craft Big Grin
Quote:Congrats!

Will this allow you to quit your day job?  IS this your new day job?
Pirk,

This will allow me to quit the day-job (I'll be paying myself and my VP a salary), but not the day job...yet. If we're looking at a July opening, that means we'll likely be working full-time at the start of June! 
Pages: 1 2