Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hear me out here
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
OK I use to have a dog named Toby who lived to be 16 years old, and we sighned a RB named Toby. Now the dog I have his name is Teddy, if we draft Teddy Bridgewater, then we would have 2 players on our team with my dogs same names. I do have a point to this, Both dogs with those names made my life so much better by making me super happy. Now my point here is this,if jags draft Teddy, it could be a sighn. I'm just saying. If they don't its no big deal, again im just saying,it could be a good sighn for jags if they end up with Toby ,and Teddy on their team.

I think your on to something snowwolf. I have a dog named. Dakota. It's similar to Dekoda ( or however he spells it) Watson.

I have a dog named Posluszny. I have to keep him away from my chihuahua named Blaine. Blaine is scared of him.

My other dog, a black lab named Blackmon I just keep him away from the liqueur cabinet.

I've also had a dog named Cindy.... That could have been the drafting of Gabbert.