Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: New Player Numbers
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere...

Gerhart - #21

Beadles - #68

Watson - #57

Bryant - #??

I wonder if Red Bryant knows someone is going to get cut and he is eyeing their number. Like for instance some guy named Will Pericak who has his old #79. No seriously There is a guy on the Jags roster named Will Pericak.

Red signed before the other guys yet they got their numbers....something is up.
Interesting- I'll be getting that 21 then.

Quote:I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere...

Gerhart - #21

Beadles - #68

Watson - #57

Bryant - #??

I wonder if Red Bryant knows someone is going to get cut and he is eyeing their number. Like for instance some guy named Will Pericak who has his old #79. No seriously There is a guy on the Jags roster named Will Pericak.

Red signed before the other guys yet they got their numbers....something is up.

Red might buy Will Pericak a steak dinner or something for that number.
Would it be sacrilege if MoJo left and Gerhart took his number? 32 is what he wears in Minnesota.
Quote:Would it be sacrilege if MoJo left and Gerhart took his number? 32 is what he wears in Minnesota.

I think it would be in poor taste.  Number 32 means a lot to this city.
He might prefer #21 to #32. #21 was taken by DB Asher Allen when he was drafted by the Vikings.

If we draft Clowney he will wear #92... book it
Hopefully all our D-Line will wear normal D-Line numbers, watching the Seahawks play was confusing at times.
Quote:Hopefully all our D-Line will wear normal D-Line numbers, watching the Seahawks play was confusing at times.

JaguarsWoman?
Quote:JaguarsWoman?

HAHA
Clowney is going to wear either 100 or 00

Hood is wearing #92, per John Oehser

Quote:Hood is wearing #92, per John Oehser

Like it.
Quote:Would it be sacrilege if MoJo left and Gerhart took his number? 32 is what he wears in Minnesota.

No it wouldn't be sacrilege, but I don't remember what Gerhart wore in college. 21 might be his college number.
Quote:No it wouldn't be sacrilege, but I don't remember what Gerhart wore in college. 21 might be his college number.

I believe he was #7 in college.
Quote:I believe he was #7 in college.

ah, Gratz is 27 now....
If Gerhart wants #32 and MJD is not here. he should be able to have it. Every time I read number talk my mind goes to that flick with Deniro, cutting off dudes number tat.

Quote:I think it would be in poor taste.  Number 32 means a lot to this city.

Doesn't mean a damn thing to me.

I like MJD and all, but we need to get over it.
Gerhart wore 7 in college, so 32 probably has no special attachment to him. Might be yet another case of, "I showed up here, they handed me this jersey, didn't think too much of it."

Quote:If Gerhart wants #32 and MJD is not here. he should be able to have it. Every time I read number talk my mind goes to that flick with Deniro, cutting off dudes number tat.

I think any player who has any awareness of the fact he is replacing his new teams best player of the last 5 years, knows not to take his number.
Pages: 1 2