Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jacksonville Seahawks
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have no problem with any of the sighnings at all. We are getting a lot of former Seahawk players,should we change our names to Seahawks of Jacksonville? :thumbsup:. Again I'm pleased with whats been done so far,we just have sighned a good amount of former Seahawks.

D for effort.

If we get Clemons Browner and Thurmond will probably follow.

Browner? could we get Revis on the other side as well?

More like Seahawks retirement home.

Quote:Browner? could we get Revis on the other side as well?
Revis didnt play for the Seahawks
would love thurmond plz

Thurmond would become our best cb and only notable signing. Browner wouldn't fit unless they put him at lb
The Seattle comparisons are low hanging fruit for lazy journalists.
Quote:Thurmond would become our best cb and only notable signing. Browner wouldn't fit unless they put him at lb

Only notable signing? We picked up the former starting guard for one of the superbowl teams. We also got a former starting DE from the other superbowl team. 

We (bolstered our line and running game{as well as pass rush}) acquired a very capable running back who learned behind the best in the league for 4 seasons and has plenty durability with little wear on his body. He whose stat line for 2013 reads something like 36 carries for 287 yards and 2 td's.  Career receptions 77 for 600yds and 3 td's.  Granted he's been a backup.

I think the talent level on the team has already improved even before the end of free agency (never ending) and before the draft.
Quote:The Seattle comparisons are low hanging fruit for lazy journalists.

Aren't they pretty much all lazy.

That's why we were getting blackout comments when we weren't having any

and other teams were. It was the easy thing to say.
Quote:Aren't they pretty much all lazy.

That's why we were getting blackout comments when we weren't having any

and other teams were. It was the easy thing to say.

Not all. Jay Glazer and Adam Schefter usually know what they're talking about.
Quote:Not all. Jay Glazer and Adam Schefter usually know what they're talking about.

Yeah I really like Jay Glazer. Guys like Chris Mortensen and some of those Nfl network guys are lazy. Ian Rapoport is usually ok.