Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Hospitalized After Kissing Turtle (Photo)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Man Hospitalized After Kissing Turtle (Photo)

An animal lover learned the hard way that snapping turtles are called that for a reason after he tried to kiss one and ended up in the hospital.

The Chinese man was releasing the turtle into the wild when he decided to kiss it goodbye.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/m...rtle-photo

We were watching some friends of ours kids a few years ago. One was a boy who was about 4. He so badly wanted to see my turtles I have in the "man room" upstairs. He tried kissing the turtle and that sucker latched onto his lip. Luckily he was fine, didn't break the skin. But man we laugh to this day about that.

I can't imagine what would draw a grown [BLEEP] man to want to kiss any animal. 

Quote:I can't imagine what would draw a grown [BAD WORD REMOVED] man to want to kiss any animal.

Yeah...the grown man thing threw me a little too!! :blink:
Any turtle can give you salmonella so it is dumb to kiss one whether it is a snapper or not.

You never kiss wild animals, for sooooo many reasons.

Quote:Any turtle can give you salmonella so it is dumb to kiss one whether it is a snapper or not.
So can any egg, fish, lettuce etc. Kissing turtles is just dumb period.