Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Beadles Hinting at Decker Signing?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
@zanebeadles: @TheJessicaJames Thank you! Good luck to you and your hubby. #couldbeteammatesagain #youneverknow
Maybe....but you may be looking to much into this. 

I doubt it. But if so I hope its not a big number, I dont think hes as good as some think.

I like how he tweets his hot wife and not him LOL

Go to nfl at large.. The last page one post states were trying to sign Decker.. Theres a link from fansided.com

Mike Martz: 'Eric Decker is a No. 3 WR'

lol

Why not sign Decker? No guarantee Blackmon will be back and Shorts has been hurt a lot. You can never have to many good receivers.
Is Beadles married to Michelle?

Quote:Mike Martz: 'Eric Decker is a No. 3 WR'

lol
Remember, he had Ricky Proel (sp?) In St Louis.

He might think that Decker had the same skill set...
Decker is a joke. I really do hope the Jags know better than to waste money on him.

Quote:Decker is a joke. I really do hope the Jags know better than to waste money on him.

Agreed with this. 

Draft is stocked with better WR and the free agent money would be better spent on someone like Byrd. 
Quote:Agreed with this. 

Draft is stocked with better WR and the free agent money would be better spent on someone like Byrd.

Agreed. I bet Decker gets #1 money from somewhere though, hopefully not here.
Quote:Agreed with this. 

This is the most sense you've made all day. Although Id rather over pay for Mack though. It's a stronger need. 
Quote:@zanebeadles: @TheJessicaJames Thank you! Good luck to you and your hubby. #couldbeteammatesagain #youneverknow
Pretty sure it was posted in the Denver news that Jags were looking at Decker, hes not hinting at nothing we dont know
Quote:This is the most sense you've made all day. Although Id rather over pay for Mack though. It's a stronger need. 

I'd be happy with Mack as well. 
I disagree, I think Decker is a pretty good WR and would fit in just fine if the contract wasn't huge. We have a very young WR corps which could use some experience. Our only experienced WR only has 2 playing seasons under his belt and none of them have been a full season. Blackmon may or may not be back so we're looking at second year guys like Brown and Sanders or rookies.

Don't want Decker. He did well with Manning, and made himself look attractive. Not worth a huge payday though IMO.

If Decker was going to get #1 receiver money, it would've happened today. He won't get #1 money.
Quote:If Decker was going to get #1 receiver money, it would've happened today. He won't get #1 money.
Big deals do happen after the first six hours of free agency have elapsed...
I still see the Jets or Colts picking him up

Pages: 1 2 3 4