Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Will Blackmon re-signed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ryan O'Halloran ‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@ryanohalloran</span>  9s
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">#Jaguars agree to Will Blackmon on two-year deal.

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);"> 

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Now I hope we sign Thurmond we CBs will be set

Hyphen.

Good stuff. If we do manage to add Thurmond, we'll have three solid cornerbacks behind Gratz.

Quote: 

<div style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Ryan O'Halloran ‏<span style="color:rgb(177,187,195);">@ryanohalloran</span>  9s
<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">#Jaguars agree to Will Blackmon on two-year deal.

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);"> 

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">Now I hope we sign Thurmond we CBs will be set

<p style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;background-color:rgb(245,248,250);">+1 we would be loaded at Cb.

</div>
Hype is real in J-Ville! Once Thurmond signs our CB's are set.

Quote:Hyphen.

I was nervous for a second
You can never have too many DBs.

Sweet! Glad he sticks around!

WhootWhoot
WOOOOT!!!!1

Nice

Awesome news.

Nickel - check.

Quote:Nickel - check.
really? I feel like he might be in rotation with Ball, with Thurmond (If signed) becomes our Nickel. 
Today is great
Quote:really? I feel like he might be in rotation with Ball, with Thurmond (If signed) becomes our Nickel. 

Thurmond might start, he was the Seahawks starter for the last half of the year thru the playoffs, to me he is better then Ball and Blackmon
Quote:Thurmond might start, he was the Seahawks starter for the last half of the year thru the playoffs, to me he is better then Ball and Blackmon
Yeah I agree completely. Hope thats the case
I like this. He played pretty well for us last year and was/ is inexpensive. 

Blackmon deserved a new contract.  Good player

wow, great deal on the Blackmon signing, it seems about what he made last year.  I thought he would get a raise after his play last year.  I am guessing he just liked playing for Gus and a team friendly deal.

http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/jacksonville-...-blackmon/

Pages: 1 2