Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The plan and message for the Jacksonville Jaguars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://jaguarsplaybook2014.com/shads_message.html

I'm not sure how many of you have seen this, but this makes me very excited. I can't wait for our team to improve. 

Shad is the man!

I love this team, Shad and crew  will have this team front and center soon. Wayne Weaver was the man but Mr. Khan will take this thing to another level. Thank you Jags.

Gets me excited to think of us as a contender.
Big things ahead

Shad and Lamping have been awesome so far to the city of Jax. Jacksonville is going to really transform over the next couple decades with these guys as leaders in the city. 

So awesome, really makes me sad that i live so far away Sad

Great video of his ongoing commitment to building this franchise. Wayne Weaver...thank you for selling to Khan.
I'm hyped
So Shad will get us our ronaldo our messi Smile

Quote:Great video of his ongoing commitment to building this franchise. Wayne Weaver...thank you for selling to Khan.

YES! So true! Wayne was great but Khan has become the face of our franchise/city very quickly. I am so ready for next season to start!
Sooooo Inspiring...

NH3...
there will be a pool in my seat from last year lol... great video though.

Everything Khan does is very Corporate. so much rhetoric. 

When you watch that, you can see, this is not a team heading for London.   Shad Khan is totally committed to Jacksonville.   That's what's made him a success in life: total commitment to what he's doing.   If he fails here, he will fail after giving it everything he's got to make it succeed.  

To me, Khan looked very uninspired in that video. He was very impassive.

The least he can do is smile more and try to look like he's excited.

Otherwise, I liked the message overall.

Quote:Everything Khan does is very Corporate. so much rhetoric. 

"Corporate"?...

To me it sounds like the plan of the 122nd richest man in the US, which means he knows how to build a successful business.
Quote:To me, Khan looked very uninspired in that video. He was very impassive.

The least he can do is smile more and try to look like he's excited.

Otherwise, I liked the message overall.

I'm guessing you meant "passive" up there?...
Quote:"Corporate"?...

To me it sounds like the plan of the 122nd richest man in the US, which means he knows how to build a successful business.
Only 122nd? Psssh.... That's nothin.
Quote:"Corporate"?...

Jerry Jones is a successful business owner too, as is Dan Snyder, the late Mr.Ford..

Build a successful team. We'll see starting tomorrow at 4pm. Cautiously optimistic.

Pages: 1 2