Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Facebook scam promising naked videos infects millions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Facebook scam promising naked videos infects millions

Who doesn't want to see naked videos  of his or her Facebook friends? That's the premise of a new malware-distribution scam that has infected 2 million people, according to Romanian anti-malware company Bitdefender.

http://www.foxnews.com/tech/2014/03/07/f...p=features

If you were dumb enough to fall for it then you deserve to have your computer infected.
Quote:If you were dumb enough to fall for it then you deserve to have your computer infected.

This.
Quote:If you don't want this scam to catch you with your pants down, install robust anti-virus software that protects your browser from drive-by downloads. And never, ever click on a broken video clip that offers an Adobe Flash Player update. Instead, go straight to the Adobe site

Or you know... don't click on stupid things that are obvious fakes that wouldn't fool a 7 year old....

If you want to protect your computer, only visit trusted sites.  NoScript can be helpful as well.  

When I hear about these people who click these things, I can't help but feel that they'd likely give their money to a Nigerian Prince looking for a deposit to prove their identity so they can claim their fortune.

...I can't think of any friends I'd WANT to see naked.
Quote:...I can't think of any friends I'd WANT to see naked.
You need new friends then.
Quote:You need new friends then.

You want to see your friends naked??
Quote:You want to see your friends naked??
If some happened to show up at an event I was at in their birthday suit, I wouldn't have them kicked out. So I guess yes.
I would respond but my computer's acting up...... :whistling:

Quote:You want to see your friends naked??

Yes ... You're weird if you don't.  Smile
That would be really awkward if you are facebook friends with family...

I'm friends with Jennifer Anniston... So I clicked as quick as I could and then pfgbet,.!.burp.
Quote:Yes ... You're weird if you don't.  Smile

I'm weird then... Sad
Quote:I'm weird then... Sad

So now you are discriminating against me because I am your friend?

That doesn't sound all that fair to me.  Sad
Quote:So now you are discriminating against me because I am your friend?

That doesn't sound all that fair to me.  Sad

I take it back...I have friends that I want to see naked!! :woot:
I have seen naked people that I wish were my friends. Does that count?

Quote:I have seen naked people that I wish were my friends. Does that count?
Yes
Quote:I have seen naked people that I wish were my friends. Does that count?
I forget. What was the question?