Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I like our home schedule this year.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Obviously these teams will change with FA/Draft coming up but looking at it right now a lot of these games look favorable.

Browns

Cowboys (london)

Texans

Titans

Colts

Dolphins

NYG

Steelers

Steelers...ugh.  I always enjoy playing them at home but their fans are the worst.

I live near dc.

I love our away schedule this year haha

Skins in dc for first time since 2006 and the OT game deon grant blew going after sanatana moss" head

And ravens in baltimore.
Quote:Obviously these teams will change with FA/Draft coming up but looking at it right now a lot of these games look favorable.

Browns

Cowboys (london)

Texans

Titans

Colts

Dolphins

NYG

Steelers
The Steelers always play us hard, but will probably be the best home game to watch!
Quote:Obviously these teams will change with FA/Draft coming up but looking at it right now a lot of these games look favorable.

Browns

Cowboys (london)

Texans

Titans

Colts

Dolphins

NYG

Steelers

Aside from the browns I don't see a team on that list that I would confidently pick the Jaguars to beat going by 2013.

Let's see what Caldwell does in free agency.
Looking forward to the steelers game, they are my brothers favorite team.

Quote:Looking forward to the steelers game, they are my brothers favorite team.

Mine also. 2007 was glorious. 

Browns

Cowboys (london)

Texans

Titans

Colts

Dolphins

NYG

Steelers
Let see, Hmm, I give the Jags, a Browns win but too early to tell. Lets see a few months from now, with our roster,