Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: I'll be gone for a week
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My dad, and I are leaveing  early  tommorrew  morning. We are going to Alaska to see the Iditarod, I will be gone for a week. So don't worry when you don't see any posts by me,im on a trip of a lifetime.

Take me with you, snowolfie ... you wont even have to bring me back.

You lucky wolf, you.

Your Dad is one great dude, wolfie ... he really is. Smile I so hope you have the time of your life ... enjoy your Dad, and the moments you share with him. .... Really awesome, man. :thumbsup:

Wait, you aren't pulling a sled are you?

Post some pics when you return.  Alaska is on my list of must visits.  Problem is, there are too many!

No I won't be pulling a sled ,not at all.  I might get to ride one though im  hopeing  with some huskys pulling it. I will have a great time.

You should at least give it a try. You have four paw drive. Smile

Quote:You should at least give it a try. You have four paw drive. Smile

No bark seat driving allowed!! :thumbsup:
Nice trip there wolf man.

Have a great time, Snowy.

Dress warm.

Have fun! I once had a Husky. They are great dogs. I dare you not to adopt one if you ever see a litter of Husky puppies. They look like a bunch of baby Pandas.

Sounds like a great time man, enjoy yourself.

Have a good time Wolfie!  it sounds like you have a great trip planned and enjoy the time with your father!

Sounds like a howling good time!

I've been gone for weeks now, if not months. Big Grin

I will have a great time, and thank you all for the good wishes. We can't have a husky in our community we live in ,over the weight limit.

Quote:I will have a great time, and thank you all for the good wishes. We can't have a husky in our community we live in ,over the weight limit.
What communist land do you live in!?!?!
We just live in a neighborhood that doesn't alloew dogs over 15lbs,and a husky would be by the time it fully grows. We are home,soon,ill be back playing madden. There are pictures up on my facebook  page snowwolf.  You will see picks from Alaska if you found my page.
Did you enjoy your trip?
It was a great trip. It was a lot of fun. I got pics up on my facebook page already.