Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Only one thing in Jag history that is worse than Gus Bradley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
At some point someone thought that was a good idea, blows my mind
"Step 4: Kill yourself"   lol

Quote:At some point someone thought that was a good idea, blows my mind
Look at the guy who is doing it.  Says it all
Good God...he deserves so many punches to the throat and skull.  

Quote:"Step 4: Kill yourself"   lol
HAHAHAHAHA
Jesus that's embarrassing.

Quote:Look at the guy who is doing it.  Says it all

It says nothing.

This is just a bunch of people in Jacksonville being cute. How can it be a bad thing?
I cannot view it without a sense of sickness followed immediately by rage. I don't like you right now flgatorsandjags for putting that link up. :verymad: Self ban might be in order. I'm sure you'll do the right thing.

What is wrong with you people? It is just Jaguars fans having fun! It might look stupid, but they aren't losing games and potentially their jobs.

Also, the people in that video are not players and coaches. You can't label it part of Jaguars history.

Worse than Gus? I don't know, don't let him see that video. It will become a new defensive drill.
Quote:Worse than Gus? I don't know, don't let him see that video. It will become a new defensive drill.
I would accept two more years of Gus if I could be guaranteed to never see that affront to humanity again.
Quote:I would accept two more years of Gus if I could be guaranteed to never see that affront to humanity again.

What makes you think that is an affront to humanity?
Jags fans at road games need to do this all around town prior to the game. Should go over real well.
Quote:What makes you think that is an affront to humanity?

I guess it could be abbehind to humanity.
Quote:I guess it could be abbehind to humanity.

There is no reason to believe it is bad to humanity in any way, shape, or form. It is just FANS HAVING FUN.
My goodness that's embarrassing
I always wondered where cland got his avatar.
This+Gus+gene smith... i don't know if I want to see what happens next.

#becausejaguars
Pages: 1 2 3 4