Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NYC pay toilet charges $8 a day
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
NYC pay toilet charges $8 a day

New York company is marketing an upscale potty break

When you gotta go, you gotta go. But for eight dollars a day?

A New York company has started marketing what amounts to an upscale pay toilet service. Posh Stow and Go will offer visitors to the Big Apple “clean, safe and soundproof” bathrooms worthy of “the greatest city in the world,” in addition to such other amenities as “luxury showers” and private storage rooms.

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/flush-w...atest_news

I'd take that deal. 

Not surprised that this is in New York. Sorry NYC4jags.

Finding a place to use the bathroom in several areas of the city can be a challenge.  One of the best things you can do is to find the nearest upscale hotel and walk in like you own the place and locate the lobby restroom.  They are often on the lower level or second level to make this more difficult.  There are obviously areas where this is not an option. In those neighborhoods - I find a pub - buy a beer or cocktail - place a napkin over it and head to the restroom.  What better excuse to have an adult beverage?  :teehee:

This pay toilet is obviously marketed to wealthy tourists who roam times square.  Of which there are many.  

$8 a day? Are you kidding me? I'll take it! Are they rent controlled?

I found the CBS building to have spectacular facilities.