Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: a la Wake Forest --- Jag Analyst leaks Gus' Gameplan to Opponents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In light of the Wake Forest firing of their color commentator leaking the teams gameplan to opponents, the Jaguars front office conducted their own investigation and found emails of our Jags analysts leaking our gameplan to divisional opponents.  

The illustration below is just 1 of 7 Jaguars plays that were found in the Texans locker room.

[Image: 283523.image0.jpg]

QB needs to be in shotgun
Quote:QB needs to be in shotgun

Not enough room on the paper since it was done in landscape format
Quote:Not enough room on the paper since it was done in landscape format

Gus Bradley is so dumb, he can't even adjust his printer's settings!!  LOL!
Quote:Gus Bradley is so dumb, he can't even adjust his printer's settings!! LOL!

Dopey Gus can't use a printer. He writes up his game plan with crayons.
Quote:Gus Bradley is so dumb, he can't even adjust his printer's settings!!  LOL!

You're assuming his playbook was compiled on a computer.
The tip of that arrow is exactly where TJ Yeldon will stop running.

This fits perfectly with Texans week.  O'brien is going to miss Gus.

Quote:The tip of that arrow is exactly where TJ Yeldon will stop running.
All GUS needed to do was turn the paper to portrait view to draw longer arrow and he can't even do that.
Oh no, I hope they didn't find the bubble screen play...
Quote:Oh no, I hope they didn't find the bubble screen play...

I think Hackett threw out that play after Olsen was fired...  That's why there were only 7 plays leaked, and not 8...
This was hilarious   :thanks:

I was rooting for Gus, but...

No wonder we stink.  We keep calling plays with only 9 players instead of 11!

Quote:No wonder we stink.  We keep calling plays with only 9 players instead of 11!

This is a recent development, based on the fact that BB6 can't really throw the ball.  It's playground rules for the WRs...
Not a play for Yeldon. He ALWAYS run lateral....

Quote:Not a play for Yeldon. He ALWAYS run lateral....

Maybe it's just me, but I actually kinda like Yeldon's game. He's kinda limited with his lack of breakaway speed but he's a useful, versatile back. Fairly often he makes nifty moves to turn a busted play into positive yardage.
Quote:Not a play for Yeldon. He ALWAYS run lateral....

Maybe it is a play for Ivory.

Yeldon does not always run lateral, actually. When Bortles passes the ball to him he is good at running forward with it.
Typical Gus Bradley team only has 6 men on the line of scrimmage. Penalty; 5 yards "illegal formation". Repeat 4th down.

Regards....................the Chiefjag

Quote:Maybe it's just me, but I actually kinda like Yeldon's game. He's kinda limited with his lack of breakaway speed but he's a useful, versatile back. Fairly often he makes nifty moves to turn a busted play into positive yardage.

Too many plays start with the handoff and first defensive contact occurring simultaneously.
Looks like a good play. Just need to take advantage of the oppordoonidy.
Pages: 1 2