Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Happy Birthday PF*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Happy Birthday PF*

I hope your birthday turns out the way you are hoping,  with only the best of health and times for you and your family ahead!    With a great season in APBA Baseball included!  

In the sports world,  you share your birthday with two legendary coaches:  Eddie Robinson and Mike Krzyzewski.    As well as former MLB player Sal Bando and former NFL players Randy Moss and Michael " The Burner " Turner.   

HBD man!

Have some Scotch!

By the way, I'm in Connecticut now and headed to Boston tomorrow night. Any suggestions?

Happy birthday!

Quote:Happy Birthday PF*

I hope your birthday turns out the way you are hoping, with only the best of health and times for you and your family ahead! With a great season in APBA Baseball included!

In the sports world, you share your birthday with two legendary coaches: Eddie Robinson and Mike Krzyzewski. As well as former MLB player Sal Bando and former NFL players Randy Moss and Michael " The Burner " Turner.
People still play APBA baseball? Is this the same one with cards and dice...or at least used to have cards and dice? I played hundreds, if not thousands, of games growing up.
Happy B-Day!