Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The past 365 days at Everbank Field
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
As we know by now, it has been a full calendar year since the Jags won a game at Everbank. These teams have won at Everbank since their own home team has:

Atlanta Falcons

Green Bay Packers

Baltimore Ravens

Oakland Raiders

Houston Texans

Denver Broncos

Minnesota Vikings

Georgia Bulldogs college football

Florida Gator college football

Navy Midshipmen college football

United States men's national soccer team

A soccer game was played there? That is crazy!

You make me want to remember the date of our first ever blowout win against the Colts.

That is positively embarrassing.
I hope Khan is happy now that his football team is the laughing stock of the world.
Quote:A soccer game was played there? That is crazy!

You make me want to remember the date of our first ever blowout win against the Colts.

You don't remember that game?!?!

US Men's National Team beat the Jaguars 10-3.

Don't boo.

Maybe another idiot player will wonder why the fans are booing them. 

The Bulldogs haven't won at the bank in two years, we won last year against the Colts. Right?

Quote:The Bulldogs haven't won at the bank in two years, we won last year against the Colts. Right?
Georgia beat Penn State in the TaxSlayer Bowl at Everbank January 2nd, 2016. 
Quote:Maybe another idiot player will wonder why the fans are booing them. 

Players are not stupidly wondering why fans boo them. They are saying it is wrong and bad to boo them and that is true,
Quote:Maybe another idiot player will wonder why the fans are booing them.

If anything, I don't think they are being booed enough. And I am extremely disappointed in the lack of Fire Gus chants or banners being flown behind an airplane during the games.
"This is the first time in my life I'm glad I'm deaf. I can't hear the boos."

Quote:I hope Khan is happy now that his football team is the laughing stock of the world.

Boy, you do love the drama.

You think anyone outside of Duval County even knows about this? Or cares?
Quote:Boy, you do love the drama.

You think anyone outside of Duval County even knows about this? Or cares?

Yes.

I will help you.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jaguars+Bad
Quote:The Bulldogs haven't won at the bank in two years, we won last year against the Colts. Right?

The curse of the 50-Burger
Quote:Yes.

I will help you.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=Jaguars+Bad

Good. You and those eight other guys can get together and have a good cry.

Now - go back to your full-time job: being Head Drama Queen and posting a minimum of 25 anti-Gus messages a day.

Could you try and add a little humor and originality?

Thanks.
Quote:The curse of the 50-Burger

I remember we had a thread about running up the score and most people agreed coaches made the right decision to let us score 50 points.
Quote:Good. You and those eight other guys can get together and have a good cry.

Now - go back to your full-time job: being Head Drama Queen and posting a minimum of 25 anti-Gus messages a day.

Could you try and add a little humor and originality?

Thanks.

I'm pretty sure if you started a poll about who is more humorous between you and I, you would come out like your candidate.
Quote:I'm pretty sure if you started a poll about who is more humorous between you and I, you would come out like your candidate.

I meant funny ha ha, not funny strange.
<a class="" href='https://twitter.com/med11n'>med  ‏@med11n </a> <a class="" href='https://twitter.com/med11n/status/809097201158909952' title="1:06 PM - 14 Dec 2016">18h18 hours ago</a>
<p class="" style="color:rgb(41,47,51);font-family:Arial, sans-serif;font-size:1px;">med Retweeted zack frost

<p class="" style="font-size:16px;">"St Louis Rams, Jacksonville Armada, and Jacksonville Suns have all won a home game more recently than the Jaguars. 0 of them still exist."

Pages: 1 2