Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Father to Be Vapes in Delivery Room, Gets Arrested
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Father to Be Vapes in Delivery Room, Gets Arrested

Whoa, baby! A Florida dad-to-be missed the birth of his child last week, after a nurse working on the infant unit caught him smoking marijuana in the delivery room and snitched him out to the cops.

According to reports, 28-year-old David Bastin brought his pregnant girlfriend to the Martin Memorial Medical Center on February 4th, so she could give birth to the couple’s new baby.

http://www.hightimes.com/read/father-be-vapes

I would have snitched him out too. One of the best moments of my life was my son being born. I sure as hell wasnt in the room burning trees while it was happening. Weed isnt bad but it can be done with bad timing and this is one of the dumbest things i've heard since the new year.

Im trying to wrap my head around how he thought it wouldnt be noticed.

Quote:I would have snitched him out too. One of the best moments of my life was my son being born. I sure as hell wasnt in the room burning trees while it was happening. Weed isnt bad but it can be done with bad timing and this is one of the dumbest things i've heard since the new year.

Sure is wonderful isn't it?

That was one of the few times that I cried as an adult.
I had to look up vapes.  I was thinking he got the vapors and passed out and was wondering why someone would get arrested for that.

Quote:I had to look up vapes.  I was thinking he got the vapors and passed out and was wondering why someone would get arrested for that.

All you had to do was see that it was in High Times Magazine :yes:
Pretty dumb, but he's a stoner. You were expecting brilliance?

Stoner to child: "I remember the day you were born...wait, no I don't, but your mother tells me..."

I suppose, honestly, the matter of poor timing (location being a different story) is dictated more so by how frequently the individual smokes (or "vapes," but that just sounds [BLEEP] stupid to me so); i.e. if he was a very frequent smoker then it is likely that he smoked to relieve the obvious stress -- and not just to be intoxicated in a situation where someone shouldn't desire to be -- as frequent smokers don't get "stoned" so much as just relaxed/comfortable. But then, location is factored into "poor timing," so I guess this entire paragraph is a bit invalid/unnecessary. But then again, who cares? Not I, surely.

That said, only a supreme idiot would smoke INSIDE the damn delivery room; and for that reason, I'd say he got exactly what he deserved.
Yes...let me light up and fill the room with my second hand pot smoke so that's the first thing my newborn baby draws into his lungs!!! :blink:

He should have been arrested...and the mom should be arrested for being so stupid to have a baby with that moron!!!
At least he left the meth lab at home.......

Quote:At least he left the meth lab at home.......
Is this a shot fired toward stoners or Marijuana users?
Quote:Is this a shot fired toward stoners or Marijuana users?

Is this question meant to differentiate the two? "Stoner" and "marijuana user" are synonymous. Methamphetamine (among various other stimulant) users are tweakers. I assume I misunderstood your post, though...

That said, the intention of the comment you quoted confused me a bit as well.
Quote:Yes...let me light up and fill the room with my second hand pot smoke so that's the first thing my newborn baby draws into his lungs!!! :blink:

He should have been arrested...and the mom should be arrested for being so stupid to have a baby with that moron!!!

Not that I disagree with general point but it's important to note that vapor is not smoke. It's water vapor
Quote:Not that I disagree with general point but it's important to note that vapor is not smoke. It's water vapor

^This^

Vaping removes the threats resulting from combustion. Had this moron been doing it correctly, he may not have even been noticed.
Quote:^This^

Vaping removes the threats resulting from combustion. Had this moron been doing it correctly, he may not have even been noticed.
Indeed.

I use mine (Nic not THC) at my desk every now and then when I don't have time to get up and go outside. No one is the wiser.
Quote:Not that I disagree with general point but it's important to note that vapor is not smoke. It's water vapor

Ahh...I don't have a clue about any of that stuff!
Quote:I would have snitched him out too. One of the best moments of my life was my son being born. I sure as hell wasnt in the room burning trees while it was happening. Weed isnt bad but it can be done with bad timing and this is one of the dumbest things i've heard since the new year.

I guess he thought it was "medical marijuana".