Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Seahawks fans help a homeless 49ers fan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This story is a reminder that life is much bigger than football.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000...-at-parade

Cool story, thanks for sharing.

Quote:Cool story, thanks for sharing.

I love the fact that they did this for a 49ers fan, knowing how much their team hates San Francisco. That by itself is powerful stuff.
That's terrific, it just proves what I been saying here for years. We all love our football teams, but after every season its just a game for our entermentiment. I even have a youtube video up about being football fans.

I always found those who passionately hate the fans of other teams to be utterly ridiculous. It seems that most people don't realize that 99% of NFL fans are fans of their respective teams solely due to where they happen to live/been born. The most passionate Packers fan could just as easily been a die hard Bears fan if only his/her family lived in Chicago instead of Wisconsin. 

In the end we are all human beings and should treat each other with respect regardless of what team you happen to root for. 

Quote:I always found those who passionately hate the fans of other teams to be utterly ridiculous. It seems that most people don't realize that 99% of NFL fans are fans of their respective teams solely due to where they happen to live/been born. The most passionate Packers fan could just as easily been a die hard Bears fan if only his/her family lived in Chicago instead of Wisconsin. 

In the end we are all human beings and should treat each other with respect regardless of what team you happen to root for. 

Whatever.

Tongue
Quote:I always found those who passionately hate the fans of other teams to be utterly ridiculous. It seems that most people don't realize that 99% of NFL fans are fans of their respective teams solely due to where they happen to live/been born. The most passionate Packers fan could just as easily been a die hard Bears fan if only his/her family lived in Chicago instead of Wisconsin.

Okay, I get what you're saying and all, but THEY LIKE A TEAM WITH DIFFERENT COLORS THAN US! TOTALLY different!!!